Can losing weight make you more recessed?

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
If you lost the fat on your mandible, couldn't that make your chin more recessed as there's less fat to hold the chin in place, so it drops back a bit due to weaker structure?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
If you lost the fat on your mandible, couldn't that make your chin more recessed as there's less fat to hold the chin in place, so it drops back a bit due to less structure?
I’m not scientists but I think muscle holds bones in place not fat

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
no son bone is bone. fat will never change bone. it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: EzioGrezzo and Deleted member 2012
It can make you LOOK more recessed but it’s impossible for your face to become recessed just off fat loss alone

no son bone is bone. fat will never change bone. it is what it is.
Fuck so losing weight isn't why my chin is more recessed than before. My chin used to protrude out past my philtrum by like 2mm but now it's in line with it. This coincided with massive weight loss so it made me curious. I don't know why my bone moved backwards, very strange. It's made me .5 PSL uglier.
It can make you LOOK more recessed but it’s impossible for your face to become recessed just off fat loss alone
I lost 15 kg and I look much more recessed than before. There was fat on the bottom of my chin that made my chin look more forward grown. It might've been bone, but I swear the fat on my mandible gave the illusion of me being more forward grown. If my bones are receding at my age, I might as well rope.

• Love it
If you are really recessed then losing weight will remove your cover and reveal your subhumanity. But your bone structure itself won’t be affected.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, stuckneworleans and RAITEIII
i doubt it makes much of a difference, you'll always look better if you're not fat.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and EzioGrezzo
If you are really recessed then losing weight will remove your cover and reveal your subhumanity. But your bone structure itself won’t be affected.
Yea I think losing chin fat has exposed my subhuman recessed bone structure. My bones becoming more recessed in just a month doesn't make any sense.

• Love it
Yea I think losing chin fat has exposed my subhuman recessed bone structure. My bones becoming more recessed in just a month doesn't make any sense.
Losing weight is the first step boyo. Don’t gain weight again. Keep losing weight and get a chin implant or a genioplasty

Losing weight is the first step boyo. Don’t gain weight again. Keep losing weight and get a chin implant or a genioplasty

I actually think it's the bone that has receded. It used to protrude but now it's in line with my philtrum. I mewed with an extreme overbite for a month and I think I made myself more recessed somehow. This is extreme suifuel, I lost weight but my side profile looks worse.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and RAITEIII
How old are you? Anyhow mewing didn’t do shit in a single month

And in the case that it did, it’s not your mandible or chin that went back, it would have been your maxilla that went forwards due to the force applied by your tongue and then it made your lower third look more recessed in comparison. But that didn’t happen, because only one month has passed and mewing isn’t magic

Fuck so losing weight isn't why my chin is more recessed than before. My chin used to protrude out past my philtrum by like 2mm but now it's in line with it. This coincided with massive weight loss so it made me curious. I don't know why my bone moved backwards, very strange. It's made me .5 PSL uglier.

I lost 15 kg and I look much more recessed than before. There was fat on the bottom of my chin that made my chin look more forward grown. It might've been bone, but I swear the fat on my mandible gave the illusion of me being more forward grown. If my bones are receding at my age, I might as well rope.
Yeah exactly my point. Also why rope just take a shower and get a haircut bro

And in the case that it did, it’s not your mandible or chin that went back, it would have been your maxilla that went forwards due to the force applied by your tongue and then it made your lower third look more recessed in comparison. But that didn’t happen, because only one month has passed and mewing isn’t magic
It's been 4 months actually since the pic I compared myself with and I've only mewed for a month. I think 24/7 jaw jutting to compensate for my extreme overbite made me more recessed by putting backwards pressure on my chin and moving it back. It's over for me.

• Love it
just stay 400 pounds to maximise forward growth theory

No, you dont store fat in the chin, in fact, losing weight would make your chin look better since you would lose fat in your submental area.

tyler-baltierra.jpg

the black pill of losing weight is not getting recessed but losing sex drive so motiation to looksmaxing and women