Can Mk677 from Alibaba be trusted?

Currycellmate

Currycellmate

Confirmed 3 psl
A lot of mk677 is cheap there and I know they might be fake, but I'm a 16 yr old who has no access to his own funds. so I need some hope.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Not sure but you're better off with trustable sources

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Not sure but you're better off with trustable sources
If I had a debit card, I would buy from trusted sources. But I gotta use my mum's money because my bank is run by curry kikes who aren't letting me access my account and are making me run around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
If I had a debit card, I would buy from trusted sources. But I gotta use my mum's money because my bank is run by curry kikes who aren't letting me access my account and are making me run around
Sucks to hear

Fuckkkkk no, probably gonna get some flour if powder or Chinese piss mixed with jizz if liquid.

• So Sad
Reactions: Currycellmate
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Truecel14 and ElliotRodgerJr
A lot of mk677 is cheap there and I know they might be fake, but I'm a 16 yr old who has no access to his own funds. so I need some hope.
I you buy from suppliers with good reviews and the mk677 price is not too low, I think it's safe.
in the worst case the chemical substance is not as pure as declared.

another way to buy mk677 would be deep web drugstores, but they are not safer than alibaba.
I don't know other sources to buy research chemicals

You have to consider the fact that asian mentality and ethics are a bit different than ours

I personally would not ingest anything that has not been tested

Remember you are talking about a country where they were adding toxines to fucking powdered BABY MILK to make better profit

BABY MILK , seriously read about this shit , poisoning their own kind's babies

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Can
I you buy from suppliers with good reviews and the mk677 price is not too low, I think it's safe.
in the worst case the chemical substance is not as pure as declared.

another way to buy mk677 would be deep web drugstores, but they are not safer than alibaba.
I don't know other sources to buy research chemicals
They have these labels on Alibaba. And some products don't have any reviews. There was one product but it had mixed reviews. A couple of Amerimutts and Kenyans left good reviews byt this dutch guy left a bad review saying that this product made his skin dry.

Chemyo is legit

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
nothing from alabama can be trusted

Ali Ababwa is a fake name from a cartoon.
I would not trust him if i was you

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Any side effects from the Chemyo? Issues shipping etc.?
Nope it took like 2 weeks and I haven't noticed anything bad tbh
Don't wanna seem like a shill but it was fine

Can

They have these labels on Alibaba. And some products don't have any reviews. There was one product but it had mixed reviews. A couple of Amerimutts and Kenyans left good reviews byt this dutch guy left a bad review saying that this product made his skin dry.
the only way to check if mk677 is pure is paying a chemical/medical laboratory (the ones who work on blood tests)

alibabath water

Over for me:feelsrope::feelsbadman:
I guess Aromasin will do for now

Use melatonin in combination with the aromasin I’ve read on breast cancer research that this makes the AI more effective.

Get it from narrows labs. Better off buying from a legit source instead of Wu Chong’s anal fluid residue vaporized.