can permasquinting fuck you up?

Loko88

Loko88

verified slayer
Sup,
Was wondering if permasquinting can fuck up with my eye area as Im still growing (16 y.o)

Literally the only thing that (probably) prevents me from being a chadlite is my eye area, so by the time I become 20 and get surgery, I was wondering if I could just permasquint to give myself hunter eyes

My eye area was considered 'cute' before puberty and I was considered really good looking. However I have the same eye area now but sadly it does not fit with the rest of my features, the only problem is that my eyes are pretty big and thus doesnt give the hooded eyes vibe

Last edited:
It can develop wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Gengar
Ive been doing it for 1 year and when I dont squint my eyes went from bug eyes to more almond shaped ones

but it still looks better when I squint

also my eyelid exposure is much better

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Ive been doing it for 1 year and when I dont squint my eyes went from bug eyes to more almond shaped ones

but it still looks better when I squint

also my eyelid exposure is much better
Do you get used to it? Like does it stay hooded naturally or does it makes you inconfortable? How much time to get used to it?

Btw did you notice any difference irl with ppl?
It can develop wrinkles
U sure? Where? I dont really understand where as there is no skin thats crooked

Do you get used to it? Like does it stay hooded naturally or does it makes you inconfortable? How much time to get used to it?

I got used to it in like a month maybe, now its pretty natural

and idk about ppl, i dont talk to anyone

• Woah
Reactions: androidcel
At your age just mew, astrosky got hunter eyes from it

• JFL
Reactions: fobos and mojopin
wtf? link?
I dont see how mewing (proper tongue position) can improve your eye area?
it can potentially improve your under eye support but thats it

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and androidcel
Sup,
Was wondering if permasquinting can fuck up with my eye area as Im still growing (16 y.o)

Literally the only thing that (probably) prevents me from being a chadlite is my eye area, so by the time I become 20 and get surgery, I was wondering if I could just permasquint to give myself hunter eyes

My eye area was considered 'cute' before puberty and I was considered really good looking. However I have the same eye area now but sadly it does not fit with the rest of my features, the only problem is that my eyes are pretty big and thus doesnt give the hooded eyes vibe
Permasquinting is gonna make you look retarded imo. You want your eyes to be relaxed. They should squint or close naturally that way. You see cucks constantly use their eyes to convey emotion, so dont do that. Don't be constantly raising your brow either.

• JFL
Reactions: mojopin

U sure? Where? I dont really understand where as there is no skin thats crooked
Yes, I am sure. It is possible to develop a crows feet wrinkles. But at your age I would not worry about it

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
same boat here mate. getting almond eye this december. dont squint, just carefully raise your lower eyelid by "squinching"