Can protruding ears ever be attractive?

MadMong

MadMong

Bronze
Ever seen an MM that objectively looks better with flanged ears than they would otherwise? On some it looks like a dom trait and can maybe help balance out a narrow skull. Surely pinned back ears would be more correlated to fighting success than big targets that will get mangled or bitten off? Gorillas have tiny ears that are flush against the skull while monkeys have the classic wide ear look.

It's usually a non-issue and at worst it's an amplifier. By that I mean, big ears will just make an ugly person look slightly uglier, but on anything average and higher it's usually not even considered from my perspective.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Patrick Baitman, Notorious and 3 others
"Flanged ears" :feelskek: High levels of cope itt. Both of the examples of men you showed looked good despite ridiculous-looking monkey ears. They are a negative trait. Maybe in a few hundred years they'll be all the rage, but for as long as I can tell they were and are unattractive.

They may be quite noticeable and ugly, but luckily It's not that hard to fix, OP. You can just get them pinned back.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong and Deleted member 656
nope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
it is a flaw
good looking people can pull it off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I have it, but my ears are nicely shaped and proportionally right. I have a slight underbite and protruding jaw so they aren't in the forefront if that makes any sense.

Of course, if you have extremely pointy, crooked and protruding ears that may make you look worse.

Longer hair usually diminish these issues. If you have these kind of ears, let your side hair grow longer and pull it behind your ears and it may not even look like you have protruding ears at all.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
Get Otostick

"Flanged ears" :feelskek: High levels of cope itt. Both of the examples of men you showed looked good despite ridiculous-looking monkey ears. They are a negative trait. Maybe in a few hundred years they'll be all the rage, but for as long as I can tell they were and are unattractive.

They may be quite noticeable and ugly, but luckily It's not that hard to fix, OP. You can just get them pinned back.

This is pretty much what I thought just needed confirmation. I've always had hair styles that covered them.. they aren't big or overly protruding so doesn't take much hair but they aren't flush to side of my head either. Will look into ososticks & pinning. Funny thing is I like how they look but end of day it's about what women want & I don't see many MMs with these features.

Thx