Can push ups make me lean?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Could doing simple home exercises that burn calories like push ups,while drinking a ton of water ofc. make me lose fat and go lean?

It’s not just exercising that makes you go lean, you need to eat properly as well

• +1
Reactions: x30001, Steve bachall, Einon and 2 others
eat deficit

• +1
Reactions: x30001, Einon and Maximus
caloric deficit to lose weight, try calisthenics if youre into bodyweight exercises

Follow my program staying lean all year round, Can you keep up is the question.

Just pay for my 200$ ascension plan and you'll learn all my secrets and more to make u go up 4 PSL points.

Did I mention I have a quantum computer

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
It’s not just exercising that makes you go lean, you need to eat properly as well

Facts.

It's actually mostly diet. Always diet > exercise as you can't outrun a bad diet. Using a treadmill, aka pure cardio, for like 30 minutes is going to only burn a couple hundred calories if you're really exerting yourself. Meanwhile I'm guessing the average person here probably eats close to or over a thousand calories per meal (i.e. 2000+ a day easily).

Exercise is extremely important for being toned AND lean - so it's necessary, but as I said diet is king. Not to mention if you don't intake enough protein your body simply won't have the resources to rebuild and strengthen the muscles you worked out.

• +1
Reactions: Maximus
Could doing simple home exercises that burn calories like push ups,while drinking a ton of water ofc. make me lose fat and go lean?

If you just do push up, you're just going to get better at doing push ups at a certain point. Sure it's better than nothing but it's not going to make you much leaner. As other people said, the key is to combine eating at a slight deficit while working out.

Working out does near nothing for losing weight, it just depletes glycogen storages. This is why you see so many fatties in the gym. If you want to lose weight just eat less. All you fuckboys are overcomplicating shit.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 1332

Attachments

• a-white-knight_o_4993475.jpg
    a-white-knight_o_4993475.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 39
Caloric defecit

They will help you maintain muscle mass while you are losing weight.