Can shit cardio cause pale complexion?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Closer than ever
can a lack of cardio from rotting be the cause of pale complexion? internet says low cardiac output is associated with pale skin due to a lack of blood circulation, but low cardiac output is a disease where your heart pumps less blood rather than just being out of shape from not doing cardio. although the same concept should apply here albeit due a lesser degree (years of rotting -> heart is weak -> blood circulation bad -> pale complexion?)

I know my face gets a red tone when I do demanding tasks and otherwise it's always dull as heck. should I cardiomax?

No but low blood pressure, lack of sunlight and anemia can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
can a lack of cardio from rotting be the cause of pale complexion? internet says low cardiac output is associated with pale skin due to a lack of blood circulation, but low cardiac output is a disease where your heart pumps less blood rather than just being out of shape from not doing cardio. although the same concept should apply here albeit due a lesser degree (years of rotting -> heart is weak -> blood circulation bad -> pale complexion?)

I know my face gets a red tone when I do demanding tasks and otherwise it's always dull as heck. should I cardiomax?
yeah bruv cardio is always good and a lot better than strength training if youre aiming for health. I should start cardio too tbh