Can someone explain these two photos

Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
First one- how true is this photo? Some people have pct but not the chin to go with it and vica versa?

Second photo notice how the high pre natal t gives someone a negative canthal tilt? And low prenatal t gives them the predator looking face? If you have high prenatal t shouldn’t you have a predator looking face?

Don’t photo 1 and photo 2 contradict each other

Attachments

• BD586E94-6BEA-440B-8632-CDE649FEAA9B.png
    BD586E94-6BEA-440B-8632-CDE649FEAA9B.png
    362.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 08FA417B-061D-40E0-AB4A-89E691239280.png
    08FA417B-061D-40E0-AB4A-89E691239280.png
    541.7 KB · Views: 129
The first graph is not complete lol.

The first graph is not complete lol.
It basically says the far left is an “enemy and just good for sex”. Where is essentially where most of us would like to end up. Ramirez would be on that end and o pry etc

It basically says the far left is an “enemy and just good for sex”. Where is essentially where most of us would like to end up. Ramirez would be on that end and o pry etc
Because the females are attracted to them but are afraid of them. Most of PSL 6's 7's and 8 play with girls, "they can have who they want" so girls feel powerless near them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Bitch
Because the females are attracted to them but are afraid of them. Most of PSL 6's 7's and 8 play with girls, "they can have who they want" so girls feel powerless near them.
You basically need pct to be powerful towards a woman. I have the chin and the lines on the face but have nct. Have positive tilted brows as well. Why does high prenatal t give someone nct?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
You basically need pct to be powerful towards a woman. I have the chin and the lines on the face but have nct. Have positive tilted brows as well
Bro its all about harmony, there are some guys with neutral or little negative canthal tilt who mog pct guys.

Bro its all about harmony, there are some guys with neutral or little negative canthal tilt who mog pct guys.
How though that first photo shows you clearly need pct to look dominant

How though that first photo shows you clearly need pct to look dominant
As much as you need a good lower third and a good midface.

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
As much as you need a good lower third and a good midface.
My dad was a giga chad dude 6’2 looks like dolph lundgreen just shorter. And I end up with fucking nct

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
My dad was a giga chad dude 6’2 looks like dolph lundgreen just shorter. And I end up with fucking nct
I have it too bro, the only thing we can do is improve the other areas so it doesnt count too much. Mine is little, in some pics u dont even notice.

That prenatal T study is trash atleast the illustrations are
Visualization of the shape regression on fighting success by thin plate

you need to look like the dude in the right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Shit graph and study ngl

women like chads so don’t stress over these shit

become better looking and empty your brain from those studies

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Canthal tilt is pure genetics, no T will affect it. T can cause heavy brow ridge and hooding and if you have neutral tilt, hooding can make it look like pct. However, pct doesn't mean High T nor nct does

Canthal tilt is pure genetics, no T will affect it. T can cause heavy brow ridge and hooding and if you have neutral tilt, hooding can make it look like pct. However, pct doesn't mean High T nor nct does
I thought pct was needed for a good/intimidating eye area?

I thought pct was needed for a good/intimidating eye area?
You can look masculine with/without it too. I mean, you can have pct but no brow ridge and it will look fag af, on the other hand you can have nct and strong brow ridge and other good features which will make you intimidating, take Jason Momoa as an example

You can look masculine with/without it too. I mean, you can have pct but no brow ridge and it will look fag af, on the other hand you can have nct and strong brow ridge and other good features which will make you intimidating, take Jason Momoa as an example
Im lacking brow ridge too. I have down turned eye brows strong jaw and chin/decent cheekbones/zygos but nct and not a super prominent brow ridge

Im lacking brow ridge too. I have down turned eye brows strong jaw and chin/decent cheekbones/zygos but nct and not a super prominent brow ridge
Good for ya. Neutral tilt would do you good but you can get away with nct if eye shape itself is good and if you have a low-set, decent looking brows

Good for ya. Neutral tilt would do you good but you can get away with nct if eye shape itself is good and if you have a low-set, decent looking brows
No brow ridge kinda fucks me man. I really would like pct nothing crazy though. What about you do you have pct? What’s the beat route for a brow ridge

No brow ridge kinda fucks me man. I really would like pct nothing crazy though. What about you do you have pct? What’s the beat route for a brow ridge
I have a neutral tilt but it looks ok because eyes're deep set. Now I'm coping with gymcelling hoping that Testosterone will increase my brow ridge

I have a neutral tilt but it looks ok because eyes're deep set. Now I'm coping with gymcelling hoping that Testosterone will increase my brow ridge
It’s just making sense man. All the guys I know who slay the most women look like the guy in the far left of the picture in the first photo I attached. It’s honestly depressing pct is very much needed

• +1
Reactions: Eccedentesiast