Can someone explain what is a "custom titanium" bimax

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
I have heard this word being used where they use customized cutting guides + ostheosynthesis plates and screws. I cant seem to find any information on it.

Just want to know how much of an impact does this have and how or if it is superior to using non customized plates or screws.

Does it have any impact In terms of results or reducing risks? If it means spending a few extra thousand to significantly reduce nerve damage then this should be pushed from now on.

@reptiles
@Lorsss
@Tyrionlannistercel
@Elias
@kota

I have heard this word being used where they use customized cutting guides + ostheosynthesis plates and screws. I cant seem to find any information on it.

Just want to know how much of an impact does this have and how or if it is superior to using non customized plates or screws.

Does it have any impact In terms of results or reducing risks? If it means spending a few extra thousand to significantly reduce nerve damage then this should be pushed from now on.

@reptiles
@Lorsss
@Tyrionlannistercel
@Elias
@kota

I have never heard of this and i haven't reaserched in a while best bet is to tag loors or that white worshipping curry guy i forget his name he's very high iq

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I have never heard of this and i haven't reaserched in a while best bet is to tag loors or that white worshipping curry guy i forget his name he's very high iq

you mean @Gosick ?

its just using customazied plates and screws instead of normal plates and screws. Just wondered what the advantages are and if its another reason to choose a surgeon if he wants everything customized or just uses regular plates and screws.

If it reduces risks significantly then this should definitely be something to look into.

you mean @Gosick ?

its just using customazied plates and screws instead of normal plates and screws. Just wondered what the advantages are and if its another reason to choose a surgeon if he wants everything customized or just uses regular plates and screws.

If it reduces risks significantly then this should definitely be something to look into.

No not gosick the other dude i forget his name bro he's very high iq though his signature is literally white worshipping curry eugenist

• +1
Never heard of such a thing tbh, I stopped researching bimax after finding out that its more trouble then its worth in my particular case.

Sounds pretty excessive though, you dont really need to worry that much about nerve damage if your not moving the upper jaw a significant amount anyway

@reptiles
@Lorsss
@Tyrionlannistercel
@Elias
@kota
defranqq is extorting loot from you lmao

• +1
No not gosick the other dude i forget his name bro he's very high iq though his signature is literally white worshipping curry eugenist
@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1

I know @wereqryan

Never heard of such a thing tbh, I stopped researching bimax after finding out that its more trouble then its worth in my particular case.

Sounds pretty excessive though, you dont really need to worry that much about nerve damage if your not moving the upper jaw a significant amount anyway

defranqq is extorting loot from you lmao

Tbh I might not even use Defranqc tbh, he tried to push lefort 1 + chin implant + cheek implants on me when I need a bimax + genio. He also rushes everything and I don't want to feel like just another customer.

Last edited:
Not sure about this tbh. Nerve damage is always a risk, but at the hands of an experienced surgeon, the chances of such damage are reduced. He should be able to identify the nerve bundles and prevent them from being damaged during the surgery. Not sure about the extent to which certain kinds of plates reduce the risk of damage. In the end, the plates are small.

• +1
Almost all screws for jaw surgery are made of Titanium as its the most resistant material. It’s the standard. And custom obviously just means that it was made/shaped for you.

Not sure what the question is…

But besides titanium there are other materials, even bio mergeable materials that will become part of your bone with time. But those have a higher risk of breaking in the very beginning of the recovery time when it’s at its most fragile.

• +1
Almost all screws for jaw surgery are made of Titanium as its the most resistant material. It’s the standard. And custom obviously just means that it was made/shaped for you.

Not sure what the question is…

But besides titanium there are other materials, even bio mergeable materials that will become part of your bone with time. But those have a higher risk of breaking in the very beginning of the recovery time when it’s at its most fragile.
bro these jew surgeons are robbing me tbh

nibba in brazil said 12k usd for bimax + genio

andreishev said 15k euro

same for an italian surgeon

• +1