Can someone explain why everyone thinks Chico is one of the best looking people on earth?

Mew92

Mew92

Bronze
I'm not struck with Chico like everyone else seems to be. He has top notch eyes but everything else seems to be only 90th - 95th percentile. No me he's not nearly as sticking as Barrett or O'Pry. Please educate me. What features does he have that blows everyone away?

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and pisslord

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringChad, Guest2, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and pisslord
I'm not struck with Chico like everyone else seems to be. He has top notch eyes but everything else seems to be only 90th - 95th percentile. No me he's not nearly as sticking as Barrett or O'Pry. Please educate me. What features does he have that blows everyone away?
Just a hype train.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, pisslord and ULTRATERAX63
harmony

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, dogtown, Deleted member 470 and 5 others
Im not gonna lie that if he was 5'9 everyone would be calling him a normie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
he's the peak of natural aesthetic, unlike barrett and aspie o'pry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and pisslord
Harmony

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Women love Chico

PSL Autists love Barret

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm, mojopin, UltraExtremeIntense and 2 others
You answered your own question.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and Insomniac
Chico is not the best looking person
It's
you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, UltraExtremeIntense, Deleted member 1707 and 2 others
chico is a stupid little faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, mojopin and pisslord
Because he attracts jb

No need to, just watch the video of him in public

Im not gonna lie that if he was 5'9 everyone would be calling him a normie
I legit assumed he was like 5'9, know that I know he's 6'3 that does change things. I get it now.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and rockndogs
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
Because EVERY single feature of his is incredible. The guy is easily one of the best looking people born in the last century.

He looked really good clean shaven and young

Because EVERY single feature of his is incredible. The guy is easily one of the best looking people born in the last century.
I would say his cheekbones or jawline is "incredible". I think they are just very good. Barrett's cheekbones/maxilla is "incredible".
I would say his cheekbones or jawline is "incredible". I think they are just very good. Barrett's cheekbones/maxilla is "incredible".
*would not say

*would not say
I think Barrett has better eyes to, though I agree Chico has extremely good eyes as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back