Can someone help me on colored contact lenses?

Unwanted

Unwanted

Hopecel
Can someone help? From where should I buy them? Can you wear them all the time? And is it true that you must take them off before going to the pool and stuff like that?

Wearing them can increase your looks tremendously, especially light blue ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
just buy one but make sure not to sleep in them or you will die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Sl8yr and Deleted member 6401
Buy them from a local optician. You cannot wear them all the time. Well, technically you can, but it would be bad for your eyes. As far as I am informed you don't have to take them off before going into a pool. It depends if you have monthly, weekly or daily contact lenses. Chlorine would damage the lenses but as long as you can throw them away afterwards you can wear them in the pool

• +1
Buy them from a local optician. You cannot wear them all the time. Well, technically you can, but it would be bad for your eyes. As far as I am informed you don't have to take them off before going into a pool. It depends if you have monthly, weekly or daily contact lenses. Chlorine would damage the lenses but as long as you can throw them away afterwards you can wear them in the pool

Thanks, so I could wear them throughout the whole day and then take them off only when I go to sleep? Also, what do you mean can't wear them all the time, can I wear them 365 days a year until I die, if I only take them off when I sleep?

• +1
Thanks, so I could wear them throughout the whole day and then take them off only when I go to sleep? Also, what do you mean can't wear them all the time, can I wear them 365 days a year until I die, if I only take them off when I sleep?
You should only wear them 8-10 hours a day.

• +1
Most of the contacts looks extremely fake to me so it wouldn't matter unless you had some sort of surgery to give you light eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 6401
What color eye looks best for a white male?

Brown, green, blue, etc?

• +1
Dont wear colored contacts, it looks fake and it's gay as shit

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and Deleted member 6401
What color eye looks best for a white male?

Brown, green, blue, etc?

Light blue, all slayers have them

Ian Smoulder halder ian somerhalder 32812636 500 700
9a8f92a408729b0f782713fe759c1b60
48c6e4fc2402bad5ae5be1f156053714

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
just buy one but make sure not to sleep in them or you will die
Cope, I’ve been sleeping in my contacts for like 9 years now
Op use hydrocor solotica graphite. They look really good. Perfect color. I had a pair but it dried out in the contact case somehow. Huge halo esp on ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and alexwillsucceed
I have natural green eyes but there on the dimmer side without the sun / flash on them. I kinda want to get more vibrant green coloured ones as one couldnt tell

• +1
Cope, I’ve been sleeping in my contacts for like 9 years now
Op use hydrocor solotica graphite. They look really good. Perfect color. I had a pair but it dried out in the contact case somehow. Huge halo esp on ethnics

Thanks

• +1
I recommend any Solotica contact lenses just as SchrodingersDick said.
I sometimes wear Solotica quartzo contacts in hidrocor occasionally.
They are a bit pricey but worth it because they have good quality and are the most natural looking.

• +1
Can someone help? From where should I buy them? Can you wear them all the time? And is it true that you must take them off before going to the pool and stuff like that?

Wearing them can increase your looks tremendously, especially light blue ones.
Get them from the optical store

• JFL
Reactions: SkullDynamics