Can someone help me with procedures to make me a normal human? Just wanna be treated like a everybody else......

T

tchooi86

Silver
been treated like trash my whole 10+ years of life because of the way i look to the point i can't even step outta my house without being in fear

These are my pics and x-ray from ortho:

krx0y2ew2c461.png

ZYzokfD.png

GaE5Jnc.jpeg

Can these procedures work on me?
Option A

Option B
fuN49av.png

Option C
JczajI0.png

anything from 3-5.5 irl standard and i'll be satisfied.

P/S: i know someone who did l3 on non syndromic folks and here's his result:

1610206322851-png.175147

Please help me out im on the edge of breaking down or ending my suffer

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: flippasav, paranakee, Lars and 11 others
Do you live in the west?

@Maesthetic jfl you are right about the maskpill

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 5634
Do you live in the west?

@Maesthetic jfl you are right about the maskpill
in the east my man but no one can imagine the suffer i been thru everday when im outta bed

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Lars, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 7506 and 10 others
in the east my man but no one can imagine the suffer i been thru everday when im outta bed
Your lower third is your biggest problem (Lips Chin and Mandible)
If you fix that you are normie for sure tbh.

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, .👽., Slayercel and 4 others
Option A knew what he was talking about. The other 2 want to milk you for money & do the easy stuff. Can't believe you're even considering this much invasive surgery though

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, AscendingHero, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 2 others
How tall are you?

Your lower third is very small compared to the rest of your face, maybe this could be due to a very narrow palate. If that is the case I can see MSE ascending you. Since you are young your lower third should be able to grow and match your palate. And also, mew and CHEW hard gum, building the muscles of mastication will not only make you look better in the short term, it can also induce bone grow in the mandible even in adults. Good luck man.

And btw your eyes and nose are decent, once you fix your lower third you should have a very proportional face.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 4300 and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 6475
OP go to an orthognathic surgeon ASAP tbh and fix that sad excuse of a lower third

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Darkstrand
this was me back in junior high......the lower thrid not an issue back then right?

1610209488067-png.175166

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Hightwolf
Its so over, im sorry op

Do you have a proper side-profile picture of yourself and the ceph x-ray in better quality?

are you squeezing your mouth together?

i got my head set on 2 places which are Korea and Italy but not sure which will level me up the most (i dont mind west vs east beauty std kind of thing as long as i can live like a human.

Korea:

been treated like trash my whole 10+ years of life because of the way i look to the point i can't even step outta my house without being in fear

krx0y2ew2c461.png

ZYzokfD.png

GaE5Jnc.jpeg

Option A
View attachment 929577
Option B
fuN49av.png

Option C
JczajI0.png

1610206322851-png.175147

This is what you need, it's alot but guaranteed to ascend you.

Bimax + genioplasty.

Steroid cycle

Asian eye surgery.

IV glutathione for lightskin

Hair colour change to brown.

You do all of this well , you will ascend.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Deleted member 7506
What is your height and where do you live? Its not over brother you have a base to start from, I kneel every day and I'm thankful for my family being healthy and I was born without any chronic diseases.

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257
im hurt can anyone help me will i ever be fixed? even if not now and 15 years down the road when there's a great leap in the technology...

or should i go to Raffani and these are his works

Captusre

It's not even that bad, you can improve. You need a wider mouth for sure

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
this was me back in junior high......the lower thrid not an issue back then right?

1610209488067-png.175166
how is this possible??

your lower third was a lot wider back then, it doesnt look like it was just bloat

I honestly think you should gain weight, because you looked more masculine back then. Just my opinion. Also definitely check your hormone levels, you're looking like a winy girl now ngl.

TBH for an Asian you're a normie. There's a lot of distortion going on, but your lower third isn't as bad as it looks in that close-up picture. Your issue isn't width, your issue is height, your lower third is too backward. Also your maxilla is fucked up deflated.
It's not even that bad, you can improve. You need a wider mouth for sure
Nah, if his maxilla move forward his mouth will look wider relative to his face, he just has a very retruded chin.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
Also change your hair and get a thicker neck

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
being fat doesnt help me too

my dad and mum and rest of bloodlines are attractive while im being the only elephantman tier subhuman that cost me decade of youth, social life, career etc.

These are my dad and mum they met when studying in Canada in the 80s.

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
can someone do me a favor by listing down procedures and doctors to go to that can fixmaxx me? 👏

Lift and get in good shape before even considering surgery.

can someone do me a favor by listing down procedures and doctors to go to that can fixmaxx me? 👏
I agree with @Gaia262 on pretty much all points (aside from brown hair, that's up to you)

I've tried to keep the morph as close to possible as a realistic result might be, although it could probably use some more adjustment.
Krx0y2ew2c461 00

For the jaw you could either do:
  • Bimax/DJS (for both top and bottom jaw for more forward projection, which matches more with the chin part of the morph)
    or
  • Jaw Implant (to increase width of mandible and sharpen the gonial angles)

• Chin implant (with either of the above, adds height and width to chin, a genioplasty doesn't seem like it would be as effective)
  • Canthoplasty (for a stronger postive canthal tilt which works well with your pheno)
  • Plasma fibroblast (to make the nose look less bulbous at the tip)
  • MSE (for wider mouth)
  • "IV glutathione for lightskin"
Softmax:
  • Put on some muscle mass and workout your neck (carefully)
  • Clean shave
  • get a haircut (somethin that keeps the top long and back and sides short would probably be best)

Krx0y2ew2c461 02
Krx0y2ew2c461 01

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 5061, .👽. and 5 others
I agree with @Gaia262 on pretty much all points (aside from brown hair, that's up to you)

I've tried to keep the morph as close to possible as a realistic result might be, although it could probably use some more adjustment.
View attachment 931206

For the jaw you could either do:
  • Bimax/DJS (for both top and bottom jaw for more forward projection, which matches more with the chin part of the morph)
    or
  • Jaw Implant (to increase width of mandible and sharpen the gonial angles)

• Chin implant (with either of the above, adds height and width to chin, a genioplasty doesn't seem like it would be as effective)
  • Canthoplasty (for a stronger postive canthal tilt which works well with your pheno)
  • Plasma fibroblast (to make the nose look less bulbous at the tip)
  • MSE (for wider mouth)
  • "IV glutathione for lightskin"
Softmax:
  • Put on some muscle mass and workout your neck (carefully)
  • Clean shave
  • get a haircut (somethin that keeps the top long and back and sides short would probably be best)

Thx bro, is that projected after pic normal tier? Who should i go for though?
These are the some of best surgeons which i keep their names:

West:​

Taban
Andreishchev
DAVID DORFMAN
Micro Raffaini
Arnett&Gunson
Alfaro
Zarrinbal
Marianetti
Ramieri
Eppley
Yaremchuck
Albino Triaca

East:​

Dr Park (from ID Hospital)
Dr Oh (from Banabogi)

I'm moneymaxxing hard right now to get those that can give the best turnouts or to get the most bang for my buck.

With that said, let's say my budget is tight, can those korean doctors or russian doc like Andreishchev as well as those 2nd world countries' (turkey,thailand,prc) surgeons set the records straight?

These are the prices korean folks quote me:

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Thx bro, is that projected after pic normal tier? Who should i go for though?
These are the some of best surgeons which i keep their names:

West:​

Taban​

Andreishchev​

DAVID DORFMAN​

Micro Raffaini

Arnett&Gunson

Alfaro

Zarrinbal

Marianetti

Ramieri

Eppley

Yaremchuck

Albino Triaca

East:​

Dr Park (from ID Hospital)
Dr Oh (from Banabogi)

I'm moneymaxxing hard right now to get those that can give the best turnouts or to get the most bang for my buck.

With that said, let's say my budget is tight, can those korean doctors or russian doc like Andreishchev as well as those 2nd world countries' (turkey,thailand,prc) surgeons set the records straight?

These are the prices korean folks quote me:
View attachment 931285View attachment 931288

Considering your pheno and location i would go to South Korea.

Something like ID hospital. They are extremely blackpilled on surgeries their and do full face makeovers.

Youtube something called "let me in Korea" i think they do it in Thailand aswell. ( i am no expert on SE surgerions)

Something like ID hospital. They are extremely blackpilled on surgeries their and do full face makeovers.

Youtube something called "let me in Korea" i think they do it in Thailand aswell. ( i am no expert on SE surgerions)

pretty sure he is from South Korea cause all the currency is in KRW.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

i know this, its a makeover show in Korea so they probably got a team of top surgeons to work it out for them.

Their work on this Thai girl blew my mind though :

• +1

krx0y2ew2c461.png

ZYzokfD.png

GaE5Jnc.jpeg

Option A
View attachment 929577
Option B
fuN49av.png

Option C
JczajI0.png

1610206322851-png.175147

Can you elaborate what you mean by you can't even step out of your house , I am interested to know how bad lookism is in south Korea and how important are looks there. How old are you?

Btw you just look like a normal asian dude to me.

Last edited:
RUN FAR AWAY from anyone who mentions any kind of "reduction" jfl. Must be an asian thing...

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
You need double jaw surgery + genio, you'll still have a problem with your mouth being too narrow but those two surgeries will give you the biggest improvement.

You need double jaw surgery + genio, you'll still have a problem with your mouth being too narrow but those two surgeries will give you the biggest improvement.
how much psl it will bring me? can i be like morph result at the top?? or at least make me like everyday people....3 to 6 psl ??

Can you elaborate what you mean by you can't even step out of your house , I am interested to know how bad lookism is in south Korea and how important are looks there. How old are you?

Btw you just look like a normal asian dude to me.
26 bro im from malaysia not south korea

• +1
How bad is lookism there?
lookism is low right here people wouldnt make fun/give a look of disgust to ugly people or midgets......
yet, its a total 180 degree turns when it comes to me, where people just act like they've a found modern day elephantman and wanna get me out of their sight asap

lookism is low right here people wouldnt make fun/give a look of disgust to ugly people or midgets......
yet, its a total 180 degree turns when it comes to me, where people just act like they've a found modern day elephantman and wanna get me out of their sight asap

So only you get treated badly on looks?

No offence bro but it seems like autism (Not an insult). However you are 26 so should know your reality better than anyone so i can't disagree with you.

you can still benefit from looksmaxxing which will help you in life. Just please don't mess up your Neurotrasmitters going down this path.

So only you get treated badly on looks?

No offence bro but it seems like autism (Not an insult). However you are 26 so should know your reality better than anyone so i can't disagree with you.

you can still benefit from looksmaxxing which will help you in life. Just please don't mess up your Neurotrasmitters going down this path.

no im not autist bro got couple of friends buddies from high school/ uni that we used to hang out in the club and do some other actvities during early 20s and now eveybody is busy with their jobs and settle down.

And I've been in relationships and currently with my fiancee that we will tie the knot soon.

Those are the ones that didn't put me down because of my look (even though they made fun of me once in the bluemoon)

I talked to my family members about anything all the time too.

While the rest of people that come across my life (ie. strangers, colleagues, dudes back in high school days etc) you name it, give me a look of disgust at first sight and trash me big time or even made fun of my look when i was around.

Thus, its the most must do thing in my life to fix my face by all means so i can get treated like everyday people. If i can end up being a 4-6 (if possible based on morph above) then i'll be all good.

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Gaia262
Are you a khhv?

Are you a khhv?
3 slay counts thru ltr but it's a backbreaker for me to strike it like a lottery, people still made fun of me apart from those close to me.

All I can tell is don't get surgery in low trust countries such as Italy, Russia or even worse. If anything goes wrong you are totally fucked. Germany, Switzerland and the US are the places to go for such invasive surgery, it's no joke and you don't want to go under the knife for correction trust me

Good luck bro you are one of the ones I really want to win. Do you have enough money to pay for all the surgeries?

All I can tell is don't get surgery in low trust countries such as Italy, Russia or even worse. If anything goes wrong you are totally fucked. Germany, Switzerland and the US are the places to go for such invasive surgery, it's no joke and you don't want to go under the knife for correction trust me
spain? korea? i cant afford switzerland,usa, insurance in my country don't cover plastic surgery/jaw surgery.

You're ugly but not ugly enough where I'd expect you not to have a social life