Can someone make a Men’s Routine for me?

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

This is super vegeta!
I have both Niacin and Melatonin but I get hoem from school at 5:00 hiw can I adjust @genecels routine to fit me?
I have 500 mg of flush Niacin to 12 mg of Melatonin, Ashwagana and An estrogen blocker

i am 16 years old and Im standing around 5’3-4 and Im trying to gain height as soon as I can

You need HGH or some secretagogue too. Your routine will legit do nothing for you as it stands rn.

Making a guide now to get you bigger son just hold on

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1084, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
You need HGH or some secretagogue too. Your routine will legit do nothing for you as it stands rn.

Making a guide now to get you bigger son just hold on
parents told me they will take me to the doctor for hgh but they keep delaying it

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel and androidcel
Melatonin and Ash won't do shit for you my man

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Extra Chromosome and ZyzzReincarnate
just ldar if your height is that subhuman

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lauking, dogtown and 1 other person
I told them to get me that shit and they said eventually
buddy boy you are 16, holy fuck i just did a double take. YOU ARE ON BORROWED TIME RIGHT NOW! Some people stop growing at 16. YOU need to tell them this shit. YOU need to look up how height growth works so when YOU talk to them YOU can IQ there lazy asses into full panic. YOU need to take charge of your life right NOW. Do not fuck this up, this can be the difference between happiness or rotting.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, CupOfCoffee, Coping and 7 others
buddy boy you are 16, holy fuck i just did a double take. YOU ARE ON BORROWED TIME RIGHT NOW! Some people stop growing at 16. YOU need to tell them this shit. YOU need to look up how height growth works so when YOU talk to them YOU can IQ there lazy asses into full panic. YOU need to take charge of your life right NOW. Do not fuck this up, this can be the difference between happiness or rotting.
i told them this my mom said eventually

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, CupOfCoffee, Coping and 4 others
you explained to them how growth plates seal like a jail warden throwing away a key? How did they respond?
they just say ok, then my dad told me he hit a growth spurt around 17

how tall are your parents?
are you on your phone?
"I hit a growth spurt at 17" these types of lines are copes. They are basically telling you not to worry but they have there priorities backwards all there doing is putting a stop to your goals. These are blue pills which allow them to feel at ease for not taking this seriously. You need to keep your ears open for these types of lines and shoot them down. So what your dad grew at 17, do not gamble the rest of your painful existence on some dumb line that all parents say.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Extra Chromosome
Don't hold your breath for a growth spurt. I did the same now I am stuck at 5ft9...

Your 5ft3/5ft4... naturally your going to grow to 5ft5 MAXIMUM (if your really lucky)

Good news is your growth plates are very likely to be open.

You don't have long left, you can't wait on your parents. There are lots of online sources where you can buy legit non-pharma HGH

100UI is about $150-$200, you need about 8UI 5 days on 2 days off.

You need to start now and star administrating, you'll need to run this for 12-18 months.

You could hope to gain up to 4 inches and become a normal height.

If you don't do it now, you may regret it so much later on when nothing can be done and you'd wish you robbed a bank just so you could have paid for it. Perhaps being 6ft isn't the most important thing in the world, but your going to life a very difficult adult life at 5ft3/5ft4...

Men won't take you serious, your career opportunities will suffer and very few women would want you. You'd be limited to 5-10% of non-shallow women who most likely won't be that much of a looker.

DO WHAT YOU CAN NOW!

EDIT PS: DONT WAIT FOR YOUR PARENTS TO TAKE YOU TO A DOCTOR! A DOCTOR MIGHT TELL YOU NO! YOUR GONNA WASTE TOO MUCH TIME.

FIND AN ONLINE SOURCE NOW, BUY NOW! ADMINISTER NOW

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Extra Chromosome, KrissKross and 4 others
this thread scares me

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
how tall are your parents?
are you on your phone?
"I hit a growth spurt at 17" these types of lines are copes. They are basically telling you not to worry but they have there priorities backwards all there doing is putting a stop to your goals. These are blue pills which allow them to feel at ease for not taking this seriously. You need to keep your ears open for these types of lines and shoot them down. So what your dad grew at 17, do not gamble the rest of your painful existence on some dumb line that all parents say.
Nah some people are legit late bloomers

Nah some people are legit late bloomers
Would you take the risk aged 16 at 5ft3/5ft4?

I know a kid who did HGH at 16 was 5ft6 and is now 5ft11... there's hope and that is HGH.

Wish I did HGH could have been 6ft1

• +1

I know a kid who did HGH at 16 was 5ft6 and is now 5ft11... there's hope and that is HGH.

Fuck no. Realistically at that height it's over. Not enough women want to date him and thoes that do have a lot of better options. I'm just saying late blooming isn't cope.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

parents told me they would take me to the doctor bht they never did

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
they are waiting for it to be too late, if you are not going to act now then it's over
This. Op you need to take charge of your life. Dont just ask them then give up. I don't know what more I can do for you but I'll keep an eye on this thread. Keep us updated.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Don't know much about the melatonin except what the effect it has with metabolism.

This. Op you need to take charge of your life. Dont just ask them then give up. I don't know what more I can do for you but I'll keep an eye on this thread. Keep us updated.
Ive been telling them this shit sense the beginning of dec, they are milinials/gen x
Do you have a bank account?
mother manages it
Don't know much about the melatonin except what the effect it has with metabolism.
@Wincel school em

mother manages it
Have a talk with her and tell her you want to have access to it yourself because you're trying to become financially responsible or some shit like that.

I am very proud of the responses. @TheGreatGaminggod You won't get hgh with that attitude, you have to fight everyone around you, manipulate, threaten, BLACKMAIL. Any kinds of shit you can possibly do to your parents to get you HGH, I can't stress how much you should do it. You will know later that what you did was the right and won't reset your parents for life because you got hgh.
this thread scares me
Feels bro.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, The Dude Abides, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
Nigga fuck your parents buy it online or get it somehow in other possible way, do not sit there like a retard and wait for them to do it for you trust me you will regret not doing everything possible now once you’re 18 and your plates are closed and you’re stuck at 5’4 jfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
@TheGreatGaminggod seems like either a troll or a mentally retarded excuse-cel.

• +1
Ive been telling them this shit sense the beginning of dec, they are milinials/gen x

mother manages it

@Wincel school em
@Michael15651 Melatonin, improves sleep and acts as a light aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase is responsible for estrogen production, estrogen seals growth plates. If you want a longer time to grow, take at least melatonin but most preferably Aromasin, or grape seed extract if you want to be all legal about it.

I have to tell you this @TheGreatGaminggod , I have a problem with the MENS routine, replace Niacin with GABA 3000mg before bed and get Ibutamoren if you're sure HGH is definitely not an option.

GABA should be cycled, every other day for 2 weeks then off for 1 week.

• +1
Reactions: 147 and AscendingHero
im not a troll, its just that I got some really controlling parents ok

this tbh.
we go around in cycles and put effort for nothing more than execuses

• +1
im not a troll, its just that I got some really controlling parents ok
I believe you man, my parents were terrible at 16, literally wouldn't let me leave the house unless necessary. But you need to do it behind their back and disregard them

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, kobecel, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
I believe you man, my parents were terrible at 16, literally wouldn't let me leave the house unless necessary. But you need to do it behind their back and disregard them
Im trying to get a job and they wont fucking let me fucc

Nigga fuck your parents buy it online or get it somehow in other possible way, do not sit there like a retard and wait for them to do it for you trust me you will regret not doing everything possible now once you’re 18 and your plates are closed and you’re stuck at 5’4 jfl
I just showed my mom and she said “ok”, im fucked

did you get access to your bank account?

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
  • JFL
lol this is literally a war on nothing. fuxking hgh that could save ur life later. fucking bluepilled parents man lol. id get my son on hgh at 5'9. lucky im blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and The Dude Abides