Can someone morph

N

Norwooder

Master
As some of you may have read im getting lefort 1 deffinetly for underbite and possibly bsso, could someone morph my side profile to see what itd be like after the surgery? 5-6 mm forward on the top
440610DD C353 4323 AA93 9EFB4E36B687

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
just gymaxx bro u gon look fine af

Ndice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Ethnicsmatter, Ruby and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme and Norwooder
You don't need lefort or BSSO. Like serious. Lefort is almost a meme here among young kids on Lookism.

1123AF0E A878 408B 983D 3130DD65E27E

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Norwooder
What do you think you're doing to your neck,young man?

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Holy fuck what else did you do to that photo?
I moved the upper maxilla forward a bit. I also reduced the height of the nose at the tip, but since the maxilla is more forward this doesn’t reduce forward growth. I increased the height of the nasal bridge. This is actually a fairly simple procedure, lots of people get this done with fillers. I rotated the nose tip slightly as well, to get as close to 90 degrees is more ideal in men. Also thicker eyebrows.
Depressing asfuck looking at alpha morphs
Its not meant to be depressing. You an pretty much achieve this morph (mostly) with fillers and a nose tip rhino, to change the angle of the nose tip. This creates the appearance of having a slightly longer nose, which helps with the rule of 3rds to match a taller lower third (mouth and chin area). Moving the upper maxilla is pretty difficult tho. Eyebrows can be done with derma-roller and minox.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder
I moved the upper maxilla forward a bit. I also reduced the height of the nose at the tip, but since the maxilla is more forward this doesn’t reduce forward growth. I increased the height of the nasal bridge. This is actually a fairly simple procedure, lots of people get this done with fillers. I rotated the nose tip slightly as well, to get as close to 90 degrees is more ideal in men. Also thicker eyebrows.

Its not meant to be depressing. You an pretty much achieve this morph (mostly) with fillers and a nose tip rhino, to change the angle of the nose tip. This creates the appearance of having a slightly longer nose, which helps with the rule of 3rds to match a taller lower third (mouth and chin area). Moving the upper maxilla is pretty difficult tho. Eyebrows can be done with derma-roller and minox.
how can i pull maxilla that forward? its not achievable with filler

The fillers are just for the nasal bridge. Moving the upper maxilla is pretty difficult and ive not really seen anyone do it, other than astrosky, and who really knows what’s going on there tbh
You may not even need a change to your maxilla, post a pic and ill do a morph for you.

Will lefort 1 move the upper maxilla at all?

That's what I was always thinking of. My upper maxilla is the main issue of my face. I heard premaxillary paranasal implant which augments the nasal base helps a little but I need whole lower maxilla get forward

Afraid not boyo. But since you have an overbite, its still a good idea to get it corrected anyway, but it’s not the most aesthetic procedure in your case. A modified lefort 3 would move the upper midface, but is way more invasive, so I wouldn’t go there. E6A12395 ADB1 43AA A40E A5E38B1D9055

As some of you may have read im getting lefort 1 deffinetly for underbite and possibly bsso, could someone morph my side profile to see what itd be like after the surgery? 5-6 mm forward on the topView attachment 165310

you need ccw rotation of both jaws for aesthetical improvement

lol, you look like this girl who got lefort I + modified lefort III

How much does a nose tip rhino cost?