Can someone please help me work out what the actual fuck is wrong with my disgusting eye area?

N

neverbeganforme

Iron
New to the site and struggling to figure out what exactly is wrong with my eyes. I know they look horrific despite the lies of my bluepill friends and family who say I have 'nice' eyes, wtf?. If the flaws are fixable I should have enough money within the next 5 years to get surgery. What's going on? Is it fixable or should I give up and find some copes?

Attachments

• IMG_1993.jpg
    IMG_1993.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1993.jpg
    IMG_1993.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1994.jpg
    IMG_1994.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 107
Nct ugly brows ugly color bad pfl uee,bro you eye area is the definition of bullcrap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 2012, Pedro Zanatta and 2 others
Looks like @Johann0815

its over tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Nct ugly brows ugly color bad pfl uee,bro you eye area is the definition of bullcrap
That confirms what I suspected, is there anything I can do at all? Any fillers or surgeries?

That confirms what I suspected, is there anything I can do at all? Any fillers or surgeries?
Yes there is an almondshapeeye surgery and you need fillers on the upper eye lid area but those are damn brutal procedures bit everything to ascend buddyboyo :feelsahh: :feelsez:

you simply lack under eye support bruv

Yes there is an almondshapeeye surgery and you need fillers on the upper eye lid area but those are damn brutal procedures bit everything to ascend buddyboyo :feelsahh: :feelsez:
This I'm willing to do, in regards to the fillers what is the most legit thread on this topic?
you simply lack under eye support bruv
Is there any form of fix or at least something that can improve this?

This I'm willing to do, in regards to the fillers what is the most legit thread on this topic?

Is there any form of fix or at least something that can improve this?
Cheekbone implants or lefort 3 buddyboyo

negative canal tilt plus bad eyebrows plus bad colour plus lots of UEE

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
You should just email Taban. It`s unlikely you will get decent advice on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: neverbeganforme
negative canal tilt plus bad eyebrows plus bad colour plus lots of UEE
Is there a way to improve the eyebrows as presumably the easiest fix? In regards to UEE what is the best solution?

Your eyelids are slanted negatively, there is a way to make it positive. Search on

way too much NCT, under eye support is no where to be found, and eyebrows aren't thick

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
way too much NCT, under eye support is no where to be found, and eyebrows aren't thick
OK so I will be consulting with Taban within the next couple of months to see what can be done about NCT. I've also ordered lattise to start working on getting thicker eyebrows. What can be done for under eye support?

Another guy that treats his eyebrows like they are his pubes and doesn't think to comb them.

you look like you are melting

Everything that could possibly go wrong did.

You have shitty under eye support (recessed orbitals)

You have too much upper eyelid exposure

Negative canthal tilt

Your eyebrows are also thin and round as opposed to straight and full
You should go to Taban and get almond eye surgery with infra orbital rim implants
Then get eyebrow threading

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Everything that could possibly go wrong did.

You have shitty under eye support (recessed orbitals)

You have too much upper eyelid exposure

Negative canthal tilt

Your eyebrows are also thin and round as opposed to straight and full
You should go to Taban and get almond eye surgery with infra orbital rim implants
Then get eyebrow threading
Ouch but that is just confirming what I already suspected. Have ordered latisse to start working on eyebrow thickness. Will be getting fillers for upper eyelids soon. Might have to wait a couple of years for Taban though but it will happen. How much can a good chin, nice teeth, excellent frame and body make up for it in the meantime?

NCT and you have the eyebrows of an old lady.