Can someone tell me what it feels like to have implants in your face?

Deleted member 3202

Deleted member 3202

Motivatemaxxing
I mean is it real bothersome when you touch the area where the implant is? Like you can't feel the bone that's underneath it? I especially want to hear some answers from people that have had jaw and chin implants.

• +1
Reactions: lmfao
@ZUZZCEL
@facemaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Coco, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, toptearmm and 2 others
@ZUZZCEL @facemaxxed

@ZUZZCEL @facemaxxed
Honestly can barely notice they are there. Maybe the skin is a little harder that’s it.

The chin implant is probably the one I can feel the most if I rest my chin on my hand, likely because there isn’t much skin/muscle in that area and the implant sits right on the edge of a sharp bone. Still not painful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
it feels good tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2527 and Deleted member 3202
Honestly can barely notice they are there. Maybe the skin is a little harder that’s it.

The chin implant is probably the one I can feel the most if I rest my chin on my hand, likely because there isn’t much skin/muscle in that area and the implant sits right on the edge of a sharp bone. Still not painful.
So can you feel the bone underneath it when you press against it (I fear losing the ability to feel my bone when I press against my face.)? I was asking this question because I was debating against myself whether or not I should get a wraparound jaw implant or not, and wanted to know how it felt to have something of that nature implanted into your face.

So can you feel the bone underneath it when you press against it (I fear losing the ability to feel my bone when I press against my face.)? I was asking this question because I was debating against myself whether or not I should get a wraparound jaw implant or not, and wanted to know how it felt to have something of that nature implanted into your face.
you wont feel the bone, you will feel the implant which feels kinda like bone.

• +1
you wont feel the bone, you will feel the implant which feels kinda like bone.
What I mean is like how it feels to pinch yourself, can you still feel your bone as in pain? Like if you tap your chin without an implant you can feel the bone and the sensation it gives. Sorry, I'm terrible at explaining things. :/

What I mean is like how it feels to pinch yourself, can you still feel your bone as in pain? Like if you tap your chin without an implant you can feel the bone and the sensation it gives. Sorry, I'm terrible at explaining things. :/
somewhat ya, its sort of like a chain reaction when you tap your implant really hard. you feel it echoe through the bone.

• +1
somewhat ya, its sort of like a chain reaction when you tap your implant really hard. you feel it echoe through the bone.
Thank you!

@facemaxxed Hey, what type of implants did you get?

So can you feel the bone underneath it when you press against it (I fear losing the ability to feel my bone when I press against my face.)?
No idea what you are talking about. You appear to be a hypochondriac and should thus avoid surgeries

Its the same feeling of a dick inside the ass.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2227
I also wonder about this, especially when it comes to wrap-around implants and smiling

lets say you slip and bang your chin against a table surface sideways, will the implant just slide out of position?

lets say you slip and bang your chin against a table surface sideways, will the implant just slide out of position?

no, its got two screws in place and a pocket is made between the skin and bone for the implant so it is sealed in place.

that being said eppley has posted a few cases on his IG of implants having moved out of place.

it feels good tbh
no, its got two screws in place and a pocket is made between the skin and bone for the implant so it is sealed in place.

that being said eppley has posted a few cases on his IG of implants having moved out of place.
Did Eppley address what would happen if the implant was hit with blunt trauma? (I.E getting punched in the face)