Can spewing goop make you sick?

Aids!

Aids!

Very very relaxed gudru
I accidentally woke up from a wet dream with pre-goop in my shorts so I had to beat it. But then there was more leaking goop escaping my pee pee so I had to go agane. And then once more to finally end this goop spray torture. And now It's the following day and I'm sick af and feel like I'm gonna die. I'm cold everywhere and have fatigue. Every time I move any body part I get a bad head rush. Did I spew too much?

probably because your fucking life long hypogonadism gave you testicular atrophy and made your balls the size of peas so one wet dream is enough to empty your stores

• Woah
Reactions: Aids!
probably because your fucking life long hypogonadism gave you testicular atrophy and made your balls the size of peas so one wet dream is enough to empty your stores
I'm dying homie.

Spew goop again

• JFL
He's recessed asf. I also told him to not raise his brows but he isn't listening
I legit can't even move my eyes that much without the headache getting worse bro. I really didn't raise them.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Here they look normal. But from the front they look really raised
I might have raised them by accident now that I think about it. I'm feeling really terrible. I think goop spewing really gave me an incredible fatigue of body and mind somehow.

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
I think goop spewing really gave me an incredible fatigue of body and mind somehow.
I never had such a thing. But I never fap right after a wet dream

• Love it