can surgeries make a normie into chad

D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
If that normie is normie because he has a huge flaw who keeps him from being a Chad, if he fix it maybe he could become a Chad, if he is just plain average without flaws but also without features that stand out i doubt it could happen, most likely he will become a Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1849
If that normie is normie because he has a huge flaw who keeps him from being a Chad, if he fix it maybe he could become a Chad, if he is just plain average without flaws but also without features that stand out i doubt it could happen, most likely he will become a Chadlite

i saw this transformation. He went from incel to chad. but this is the only transformation I have seen tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Not an incel on left he was chadlite right just fixed his skin could’ve achieved same results with gymcel
so his hair grew back from gym?

No, but what @dontforgettomew posted is the closest Chad transformation I’ve seen.

A lot of guys who looksmax with surgery will never reach Chad or even close. Getting a rhino, malar implants, jaw implants (expect a small percentage), or eye area surgery will make you a Chad. Chad’s are born, not made. Sure, you can go up 1-2PSL points very easily with surgery, but you will not have the look of a Chad. It’s all about harmony and angularity, which you really can’t change (I’m talking IPD, zygo distance, midface). There’s some things you just can’t really change and even if you did, you probably still wouldn’t be Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and mesr
LOL at your iq rn his hair didn’t “grow back” he literally just grew it longer it’s the same hairline
Look at his temples in the before