Can taking MK677 make my nose bridge grow longer and wider?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I have heard taking MK can make your nose grow,but which parts of it though? Would be cool if it could grow out my tiny bridge

hook part oof your nose
which parts of it though

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
pretty sure is a result of mouth breathing only
FatJattMofo

Just lol at this guy in your Pfp. He's invisible to all women, women want angelic faces like Chico

It grows the tip, because that’s cartilage.

FatJattMofo

Just lol at this guy in your Pfp. He's invisible to all women, women want angelic faces like Chico
keep coping with your low t features while robust chads everywhere are slaying all day every day

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
keep coping with your low t features while robust chads everywhere are slaying all day every day
Yeah and you''ll never look like him faggot

Yeah and you''ll never look like him faggot
chico is gl but a robust chico is even better. ive got a similar eye area to him but im more robust and aim to be even more masculine DOM and robust

chico is gl but a robust chico is even better. ive got a similar eye area to him but im more robust and aim to be even more masculine DOM and robust
chico is fucking 6’3-6’4, has a great frame and a huge skull

FatJattMofo

He's an oldcel you utter subhuman. Gandy is almost 40 and women still lust for him. Keep coping with your high E face while high T people like him mog you.

He's an oldcel you utter subhuman. Gandy is almost 40 and women still lust for him. Keep coping with your high E face while high T people like him mog you.
His pfp changed since I posted that comment. I think before it was an ogre looking bodybuilder he called "gigachad"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205