Can this Dark Triad Italian slay prime gook pussy in Asia?!

Can he slay in Asia?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
k5qlFdyc5Y9pbE7ImLecSx_z5aZtk4TMitrQN1yIRoUtUD8i119vTeoyrslk3er1d8UBNIVuzUxw7wNY2Mf0LECP2wXvx1Vvm_cu8xXRyTjNNNVoLB26ri9j1ApdrwKWHfVZ7v5OULgVF2kJ-s4jmWRgdEkfMhlYZ3M
365days620.jpg
365-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg
cac2d92dfa50c441acdd30954207eab9.gif
tenor.gif
original.gif

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
No, white men like this phenotype will.

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, Deleted member 6128, Chadeep and 3 others
Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, Chadeep, PYT and 1 other person
So basically this guy is like 5.5-6PSL and all he managed to get is a... fucking 3.75PSL gook? Kill me

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, PrisonMike, MogTheMogger and 2 others
Of course, this guy is a mogger

Yes
But maybe pale skin would work more there

So basically this guy is like 5.5-6PSL and all he managed to get is a... fucking 3.75PSL gook? Kill me
I agree he can score better. But this treacherous gook knows that and quickly rope him in for good (the ring). And soyciety say men are the evil gender? JFL

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7776
thanks for looksmax advice kind morpherino!

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep and CursedOne
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and maxlooks
The only asians worth a dime are japanese and surgerymaxed koreans. Just looking at a chinese woman hurts my dick, would probably ravage china on a big nofap streak anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7776
asians only want really pale europeans like with blond hair and blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7776 and maxlooks
No, white men like this phenotype will.

Needs to fuck every single Asian and spread his seed as far as he can so future Asian children at least have a small chance of living

I am a hapa and I fucking hate asian women with a burning passion for their love of white men, fuck them all. I fucking hate them so much, including my retarded low IQ whore of a mother.

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks
no becuz he is not Mirin2234

Needs to fuck every single Asian and spread his seed as far as he can so future Asian children at least have a small chance of living
Failo Asian gene is strong, interracial mixing shouldn't be allowed to prevent further ER

does gooks stinks?

The only asians worth a dime are japanese and surgerymaxed koreans. Just looking at a chinese woman hurts my dick, would probably ravage china on a big nofap streak anyways.
Tbh I like chinks idk why. I like chinks a lot.

I definitely love japanese bitches too, one thing I LOVE about jap bitches is their teeth problems. I know it sounds weird but most of them have either crooked or crowded teeth and dude I swear, their small AND crowded teeth are a huge turn-on for me

I definitely love japanese bitches too, one thing I LOVE about jap bitches is their teeth problems. I know it sounds weird but most of them have either crooked or crowded teeth and dude I swear, their small AND crowded teeth are a huge turn-on for me
Over for your genetic lineage simp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxlooks, Deleted member 7776 and PYT

No wonder interracial hapa couples live in your head rent free you have some weird internalized self hatred

Fuck off cuck. I should be the only one creampying gooks all across East Asia.

No wonder interracial hapa couples live in your head rent free you have some weird internalized self hatred
Self-hatred? Please elaborate, I didn't know prior to this that I hate myself

• JFL
Reactions: PYT

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200802-034610_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200802-034610_Chrome.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 16
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
He will slay, bonus points if he uses light eye color contacts

of course, local gooks dont understand the nuances of ethnicities, just look somewhat white and you're good