Can this guy be saved?

D

Deden22

Iron
He's been gymcelling, he went to barber, he's done everything he could do and he still looks like shit. Is there any chance that he could look like a normal man?

• So Sad
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 616
kurwa przemcel XD

lefort + jaw surgery could make him look human but that body too jfl

Some user here are claiming: height>face>frame
This guy could be 6'7, he is your poster boy :lul:
He could be safed in SEA

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 1862

yes bro

i just did that

and again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2846, Vitruvian and 3 others
Poznan, Poland

lefort + jaw surgery could make him look human but that body too jfl

I think this + a gigantic wrap around jaw implant + a nosejob + some head reshaping with eppley + a haair transplant + trimming his eyebrows + lots of roids and hgh for that subhumann body would at least make him a normie.

But if he can't get his hands on 200k $ for all these procedures he'd be better off roping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
It's over for him. He could get all the surgeries in the world, but he wouldn't even reach average.

I only feel good about myself when I see this kind of people, it makes me feel not as bad for my shit genetics

he should go mgtow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vHenri, Vitruvian, UglyMan and 1 other person
He's been gymcelling, he went to barber, he's done everything he could do and he still looks like shit. Is there any chance that he could look like a normal man?

hard mewing falim gum a hair cut and hitting lats and delts and he's good

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface
Looks like me without ascencion

• +1
Lol the difference between 2017 and 2019 is the haircut
Tall skull theory

lol I think this guy has some chromosomal disease. poor shit. but i was surprised when i saw the last pics, i thought he might be like 4'10 but holy this guy is tall (i guess over 6'7 because taller than the door frame.)

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and justanothergymcell
It's not over. It never even began.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

He'd need multiple surgeries and advise from professional aestheticists to reach a somewhat decent appearance

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
The disgust feel looking at him is the same disgust women feel looking at sub 80th percentile men

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, dingodongo and Vitruvian
Imagine if it were female, the amount of dicks lined up to fuck

The disgust feel looking at him is the same disgust women feel looking at sub 80th percentile men

Exactly. I can't blame women. I find myself disliking people purely based on their attractiveness. It's like nothing else seems to matter.

Guys I checked out his height. He claimed 202cm . Which is almost 6‘8. do you think this height can halo his DOOMED face?

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
I have a bigger truecel than him at my school no meme.

According to Braincels this guy out slays manlets Zac Effron and Tom Cruise

• JFL

everyone can potentially ascend if he has enough money for extreme surgeries like Lefort 4, orbital box osteotomy and skull osteotomies (or implants)

He obviously has a physical deformity and underlying defect and is trying to make the the best of it. Quit hating on him for actually trying.

He needs surgery not looksmaxing
Most of us just need to get lean get a tan grow better hair and stylemax

Mogs me

everyone can potentially ascend if he has enough money for extreme surgeries like Lefort 4, orbital box osteotomy and skull osteotomies (or implants)
Lefort 4 jfl that doesnt exist

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface and WannaBeA6
When the only thing you gained from the genotery was height :lul:

fucking over for him

I knew before I clicked this that he'd mog me and alas, I was right

No because he is legitimately deformed.

Some user here are claiming: height>face>frame
This guy could be 6'7, he is your poster boy :lul:
He could be safed in SEA
Never claimed that in fact face>height>frame but this dude is deformed nothing can save him stop cherry picking