Can trt and hgh make you're frame bigger and clavicles wider?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
If under 20: probably not
If over 20: no

• +1
Reactions: dingodongo, Deleted member 2095, Lorsss and 2 others
doesn't hgh make everything bigger? Especialy with high t levels and gymceling
If you're slamming 4+ ius of real hgh when you're 12 then yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
Not one worth having. Build up your lats and delts, that's your best option.
i think is worth if someone is beast maxing i will propaby make a thread about it

If you get surgery for clavicles doesn't it become impossible to train that area hard?

If you get surgery for clavicles doesn't it become impossible to train that area hard?
can you train your legs and train them hard or do martial arts after LL? I think it's the same with clavicles

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari
can you train your legs and train them hard or do martial arts after LL? I think it's the same with clavicles
Legs don't even matter that much. But muscles like chest/delts are important to develop

Legs don't even matter that much. But muscles like chest/delts are important to develop
but can you train kicks?
also legs are important as fuck for fighting especialy in wresling and gon the ground round

but can you train kicks?
also legs are important as fuck for fighting especialy in wresling and gon the ground round
I don't know dude. Probably not though

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
doesn't hgh make everything bigger? Especialy with high t levels and gymceling
your stomach and liver will grow faster than any bone in your body, giving you a bodybuilder belly

In very very high doses probably a little bit.
Just LOL. Chest and delts are borderline useless for fighting. Legs, apart from kicking, are literally were you get your power/explosiveness from. Aesthetics are completely different from fighting ability, don't let any autist on these forums convince you otherwise.

A 5/6" subhuman curry who weighs 150 pounds but is actually well trained will wipe the floor with any 200 pound chad with robust bone structure and no training.

theres a part that doesnt ossify until youre about 26. you have some time to slightly widen yourself