Can u get a bigger nose if u inject HGH?

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
Will a few month of hgh make someones nose bigger?

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
ascend or rope so just rope if your nose grows jfl

ascend or rope so just rope if your nose grows jfl
you are funny af bro omg can u stop posting your low iq ape thoughts under my threads?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
you are funny af bro omg can u stop posting your low iq ape thoughts under my threads?
shut up faggot do you think some jew scientist was measuring the noses of people who took hgh? nobody can give you a clear answer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
shut up faggot do you think some jew scientist was measuring the noses of people who took hgh? nobody can give you a clear answer
you are utterly retarded stop ruining my high iq threads dog,maybe someone already seen/experienced it?fucking idiot slit ur wrist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 2227 and Patient A
Several people here took Mk-677 and reportedly experienced an increase in the size of their noses and ears. Injecting HGH will have the same side effects, but perhaps more significant.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Several people here took Mk-677 and reportedly experienced an increase in the size of their noses and ears. Injecting HGH will have the same side effects, but perhaps more significant.
Can u send me links? I mean i saw Gudru's thread about it but my man thought running gave him a longer midface

Can u send me links? I mean i saw Gudru's thread about it but my man thought running gave him a longer midface
MK 677 grew my nose.

I'm gonna need a rhinoplasty if I use it again.
It just grew my nose tbh ded srs

@Gudru and @pisslord the same

It’s looksmin
grew my nose tbh
mk677 grew my nose by around 10%. over
Waste of fucking money and now my nose looks even more gruesome. Throwing it away as I'm typing. Fuck this gay fucking cancer earth fuck this all
I took mk677 and my nose grew WTF i need rhino now

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and JustTrynaGrow
LL < Rhino

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
How do we know that they are not just mental cels developing new BDD

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and goat2x
Will a few month of hgh make someones nose bigger?
no, the only cosmetic side effect is the bloating of your bowels and the separation of your abs

see diastasis recti (split abs)

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Chadelite and Patient A
How do we know that they are not just mental cels developing new BDD
It’s not odd if their noses were to grow larger considering the fact that soft tissue grows before hard tissue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
How small??? Can you post a picture of your nose.

How small??? Can you post a picture of your nose.
Whats how small i didnt say that i have a small nose ive been boxing for 5 years now but i dont want it to get bigger

Imagine wanting a bigger nose LOL

Bloating of the bowels is insulin abuse 100% and they shrink down again (at least somewhat) a few months after abuse.

dunno about ab seperation tbh
Show me studies about hgh nose growth

Show me studies about hgh nose growth
Do you really think I give a shit if you think HGH grows your nose or not?

Just use it and report back ffs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 685
The nose growth from MK677 is while ON MK677, as water retention skyrockets around the face areas, and water goes into the skin on your nose. Once you come off your nose is back to normal, although technically it does grow a little as IGF-1 is increased which does grow most bones. It's definitely not noticeable by others. You will still have the same shape as you did before.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Chadelite and goat2x
The nose growth from MK677 is while ON MK677, as water retention skyrockets around the face areas, and water goes into the skin on your nose. Once you come off your nose is back to normal, although technically it does grow a little as IGF-1 is increased which does grow most bones. It's definitely not noticeable by others. You will still have the same shape as you did before.
High iq,i thought about that too