can u widen palate with no mse

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
nope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, ShineBright, Deleted member 2012 and 1 other person
Just hard mew bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, ProAcktiv and Deleted member 6695
start suckign dick bro

traditional palate expanders are commonly used on children, but I dont think it works during adulthood

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
mewing,estimated 2mm per year, it can be more or less depending on individuality

mewing,estimated 2mm per year, it can be more or less depending on individuality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, lutte, MentalistKebab and 4 others
Yeah this thing called MEWING that is AWESOME and WORKS REALLY WELL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
traditional palate expanders are commonly used on children, but I dont think it works during adulthood
got one when i was like 11 but i didn't want to use it and now narrow palate is one of the main reasons of my subhumanity

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, sandcelmuttcel, aspieSavage and 1 other person
Different kinds of rapid palate expanders, SARPE, MARPE, hybrid hyrax etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
jus mew n chew bruh
D04G90o

got one when i was like 11 but i didn't want to use it and now narrow palate is one of the main reasons of my subhumanity
same happened to me

I expanded at 1mm / month rate for several consecutive months with tongue and postural improvements. Plateaued at 43 mm. This was during mid 20s.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 6723 and sloopnoob
Checkout "DNA appliance" or "ALF appliance" it takes longer but doesnt give you a massive gap

I expanded at 1mm / month rate for several consecutive months with tongue and postural improvements. Plateaued at 43 mm. This was during mid 20s.
amazing, hard mewing? how many hours a day did u do it?

I have been expanding too, did you feel something being off with the placement of ur upper and lower arch which then goes away after some time coz lower teeth catchup.

your palate no but dental arch yes

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 10097
Not like it matters. The bigger the palate compared to the overall room and width of the face will decrease ur hollow cheeck potential

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
do you read from right to left or what
lol nah that's just the way the picture is. But 1st pic is obviously the after

amazing, hard mewing? how many hours a day did u do it?
I was maintaining tongue posture 247 and pushing hard whenever I remembered. Probably several hours a day.

I have been expanding too, did you feel something being off with the placement of ur upper and lower arch which then goes away after some time coz lower teeth catchup.
In my case the 1mm per month was slow enough to not affect my occlusion. The only difference I noticed was increased space for tongue. Have you had problems with teeth catching up?

Have you had problems with teeth catching up?
No, I hard mew so I have very little movement everyday. Noticeable at first but after some chewing teeth realign like how pieces fit in a puzzle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
No, I hard mew so I have very little movement everyday. Noticeable at first but after some chewing teeth realign like how pieces fit in a puzzle
Yeah exactly. It's should not become a problem at any point.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
I was maintaining tongue posture 247 and pushing hard whenever I remembered. Probably several hours a day.
Thanks for the lifefuel man, i maintain proper tongue posture too but don't push hard, will try to apply force with the tongue more often now.
Did you do chin tucks for posture, if not what did you do?

Did you do chin tucks for posture, if not what did you do?
I had lordosis and scoliosis and basically had to go over my whole body from toes to head and figure out how they are all connected together. I learned to contract each muscle individually first then together with other muscles. Feet, hips and neck/jaw are the most important areas of your anatomy. When you get these to fall in place, the rest of the body will follow.

• Woah
Reactions: gymislife
Not like it matters. The bigger the palate compared to the overall room and width of the face will decrease ur hollow cheeck potential
Sounds untrue. Most male supermodels have wide palates.

Sounds untrue. Most male supermodels have wide palates.
I was talking about hollow cheecks. Not saying wide palate is a failo. Its a sign of good development

I was talking about hollow cheecks. Not saying wide palate is a failo. Its a sign of good development
Most male supermodels have hollow cheeks