Can we brag about our sports achievements lol?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Just wondering

No one cares about them here, you probably don't have any tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: rockndogs, Autist, Absi and 10 others
KKHUK5U.png

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, impure666 and Insomniac
No one cares about them here, you probably don't have any tho
OH I do have lol want me to post my national gold certificate of my last ten years of speed skating? Dude I am not the type of guy to bluff.

I won a table tennis tournament once

pongs me

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 656, dogtown and 3 others
why are you trying to act tough on an internet forum

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo

id say im pretty based too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist, Bluepill and androidcel
Good for you Bro . Respect but this is a looksmaxxing forum there are other one's If you want to talk about sport achievments ngl. It's like asking on a cooking forum how to repair a car

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Insomniac and Ritalincel
OH I do have lol want me to post my national gold certificate of my last ten years of speed skating? Dude I am not the type of guy to bluff.
muh speed skating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, dogtown and Deleted member 1332
Good for you Bro . Respect but tbis is a looksmaxxing Forum there are other one's with you want to talk about sport achievments ngl
sports me

"Not the type of guy to bluff"

Literally makes a post asking if he can bluff.

Thank god there's an ignore function on this forum jfl.

JFL speed skating can you even call the a sport ?

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and itsoverbuddyboyo
no medal for your face

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: heroinfather, rockndogs, Bengt and 9 others
Has any of that garnered any female attention? If no rope

@Insomniac
Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.

Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

achievements: forced meme

I scored a goal in soccer once when I was 10

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
no one cares about your achievements. the only achievement in life is creampying genetically superior female to you

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Any other sport chads GTFIH
@freakofnature @badromance @idk
We sport mog u boy0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
I was the fastest swimmer in my swimming class, even outswon that ripped BBC with ease.

This was 5 years ago though, we were all between 12 and 13, after that I never stepped into a single pool.

Only achievement that matters here is P in V.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
unless your achievements include D1 competition or pros you're coping

for pussy faggots