Can we collectively come together to find a Walmart version of Taban

L

Lars2210

Habitual line-stepper
Seriously fuk that dork with his $25k bundle for a 2 mm cantho. He needs a 2 foot dick up his ass for exploiting his rare talents for capitalist gains.

Anyways, can we make a definitive list of surgeons that provide the same service (lower eyelid retraction, cantho, rim implants). Tujrkey has a bunch of em but no ones gonna risk fuking up their eyes with some general practitioner doing 10 surgeries per day. So they gotta be board certified too. If they have before/after that’d be a plus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, NormieKilla and Raddemon
bro someone will litteraly put a knife in your face, i don't think you want the walmart version of that.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, TheEndHasNoEnd, Romnel and 9 others
Seriously fuk that dork with his $25k bundle for a 2 mm cantho. He needs a 2 foot dick up his ass for exploiting his rare talents for capitalist gains.

Anyways, can we make a definitive list of surgeons that provide the same service (lower eyelid retraction, cantho, rim implants). Tujrkey has a bunch of em but no ones gonna risk fuking up their eyes with some general practitioner doing 10 surgeries per day. So they gotta be board certified too. If they have before/after that’d be a plus
getting mine done in czech they are both affordable and not done in some third world country

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and GordonFreeman
bro someone will litteraly put a knife in your face, i don't think you want the walmart version of that.
doesnt change the fact that taban is overpriced af tho

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
Walmart version meaning slightly cheaper but way worse?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Random and Fear
just become the next Taban theory

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
I’ll do it for free, at your own risk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Random and CursedOne
Good thread. Fuck Jewban. Heard of the bella eyes surgery done in Turkey but this shit doesn't last very long apparently.

I'd recommend fillers. They really are a great alternative (they cost way cheaper and the results are good and long-lasting).

Screenshot 20200531 112437

Screenshot 20200531 112418

Screenshot 20200531 112401

Screenshot 20200531 112350

Cheap = unpredictable results

Just money max boyo. Go for real results or you'll get botched results

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and HighIQcel
Again niggas talk about surgeries but they broke asf
REMINDER UR NOT UGLY JUST POOR

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and CursedOne
Cheap ass nigas :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshah::feelshah:

Taban deserves all the money he has.
I know a german surgeon is very skilled and does canthoplasty, however he doesnt do lower orbital rim implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963

Users who are viewing this thread

Back