Can we explain this mewing result

M

mesr

Bronze
7xxvtarz6oj21.jpg

this is the only result I’ve seen that appears to be legitimate. Every other before/after I’ve seen was just a cope.

What I do believe is that if it does work, I’m pretty sure 95% of you are not doing it properly or hardcore enough to get any significant change

my thoughts are he just timed it with some sort of growth spurt kind of similar to how a very small percentage of people grow in their 20s. Or just weight loss

mewing works for me easily. it has to be something to do with growth rate or something because there are some people who say it doesnt work .

I also probably have a strong tongue and am high T which probably also makes your tongue stronger .

Is he leaner?

@Salludon xd

looks like fillers to me

surgery imo

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Indian genetics

It looks too unbelievable

He lost bf, that's it. Look at it closely, he lost his cheekfat so his jawline became more defined, and his neck got thinner. And his head is positioned forwards in the after pic.

everything except x rays is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Luke LLL and Alexanderr
He lost bf, that's it. Look at it closely, he lost his cheekfat so his jawline became more defined, and his neck got thinner. And his head is positioned forwards in the after pic.

he lost weight for sure but his chin also looks slightly more projected

fucking lol if u believe this shit

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63 and DidntRead
Hhahaha bunch of incel haters. dont matter. Ima keep mewing fuckooooz

Hhahaha bunch of incel haters. dont matter. Ima keep mewing fuckooooz
Why are all your responses like you're drunk

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 685
I love how the skeptics are saying either:
1) the results are too dramatic to have been attained by mewing, so he must have had surgery.
or
2) all he did was lose a little fat. His bone structure didn't change at all

these are contradictory claims

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Usum, Deleted member 685 and Lorsss
7xxvtarz6oj21.jpg

this is the only result I’ve seen that appears to be legitimate. Every other before/after I’ve seen was just a cope.

What I do believe is that if it does work, I’m pretty sure 95% of you are not doing it properly or hardcore enough to get any significant change

my thoughts are he just timed it with some sort of growth spurt kind of similar to how a very small percentage of people grow in their 20s. Or just weight loss

he lost fat and grew manfible and maxilla forward

Pakistani*
pakistanis are Indians just with WAY more chances to be inbred also more likely to be weak and with inferior genetics
only IF they are muslim

pakistanis are Indians just with WAY more chances to be inbred also more likely to be weak and with inferior genetics
only IF they are muslim
Lmao weak and inferior genetics. Its actually the opposite. Indians are skinny fat ngl. Yeah they do come from the same region but northern Pakistani’s look vastly different from Indians. Indian Punjabi’s have ok genes but besides that rest are skinny fat small framed twinks

• +1
Reactions: InZayn, hebbewem and Chadelite
Falling for the mew meme in 2019. :feelskek:

looks a bit too fantastic but I still believe in mewing since I have experienced progress on myself.

• +1
Reactions: Usum
I love how the skeptics are saying either:
1) the results are too dramatic to have been attained by mewing, so he must have had surgery.
or
2) all he did was lose a little fat. His bone structure didn't change at all

these are contradictory claims
people dont want to admit they grew wrong.

Lmao weak and inferior genetics. Its actually the opposite. Indians are skinny fat ngl. Yeah they do come from the same region but northern Pakistani’s look vastly different from Indians. Indian Punjabi’s have ok genes but besides that rest are skinny fat small framed twinks

northen pakistani is basically south afghanistan.

skinny fat small framed twink sounds about right for most but you need to understand that caste and ethnicity are important differences. warrior ethnicities like Gurkhas and Jatts ( In india) and the caste kshatria are going to better be better in genes than Pakistanis on average just for the fact that they have not submitidded to pisslam ( meaning stronger ancestors) and are not living in a 70% inbred country/region

@Salludon

When i was 21 i came across mewing (i’m 23 now), i watched some of mike mews videos and thought this shit is legit and started mewing. But i didn’t like soft mewing because to me it felt like its not doing anything. So i started hard mewing, i started pushing the back third of my tongue upwards so fucking hard all the time when i was awake except for eating and talking, this hard mewing made it very easy for me to soft mew in my sleep. Also i did extreme chin tucks and held that position 2,3 hours a day, now i do it way more than that. I also started chewing hard gum everyday for 30 minutes. I also do some facial exercises. Thats it!!

legit for growing out the jaw

he followed advices of mike jew nicely

7xxvtarz6oj21.jpg

Chin is beardfraud look closely. Head angle isn't exactly same. Different hairlength also creates illusion.
First pic is much closer than 2nd

Chin is beardfraud look closely. Head angle isn't exactly same. Different hairlength also creates illusion.
First pic is much closer than 2nd
You're delusional if you don't think his bone structure has improved significantly

• +1
Reactions: defluvz, Usum and InZayn
he got fillers and said it was mewwing

You're delusional if you don't think his bone structure has improved significantly
There are changes in soft tissue. He is clenching hard in 2nd pic.
And that chin part is clear beardfraud

people dont want to admit they grew wrong.

northen pakistani is basically south afghanistan.

skinny fat small framed twink sounds about right for most but you need to understand that caste and ethnicity are important differences. warrior ethnicities like Gurkhas and Jatts ( In india) and the caste kshatria are going to better be better in genes than Pakistanis on average just for the fact that they have not submitidded to pisslam ( meaning stronger ancestors) and are not living in a 70% inbred country/region
Lol ur such a fucking retard.
Pakistan and Afghanistan lie side to side so North Pakistan is literally next to north Afghanistan. I’ve seen it with my own eyes the people look very similar to each other and certainly don’t look curry. The only Pakistani and Indian resembling I’d say is South East Pakistan but that’s about it. Also by Northern Pakistan I mean’t also the punjab region of Pakistan which is literally the Jatts ur refering to because at a time non-Muslim and Muslim punjabis lived together.
Speaking of inbred yeah it is common both in India and Pakistan but I’d say more in Pakistan. This doesn’t change the fact that Indians still have worse genetics than Pakistanis.
Also since u mentioned piss, don’t Indians literally drink and bath in cowpiss?

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
There are changes in soft tissue. He is clenching hard in 2nd pic.
And that chin part is clear beardfraud
I think you're crazy. In my opinion, he went from low normie who no girl would be especially interested in, to a solid Chad. Beard frauding isn't going to do that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: defluvz and ULTRATERAX63
he got fillers and said it was mewwing
Why would he lie? If he resorted to getting fillers it's clear he didn't believe mewing could work, so why try to convince people of something he doesn't believe in.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL

Cope. Losing bf doesn't make your nose straight, prominent hooded eyes, and maxilla forward.

Cope. Losing bf doesn't make your nose straight, prominent hooded eyes, and maxilla forward.

His nose is the same on the after, he had sent videos from his transformation, where we can see that is nose is not straight, this type of nose is genetic and has nothing to do with the position of the maxilla it is a "low radix" and it is related to the shape of the nose bridge.

GUYS! This is what mewing actually does. No changes in his bone structure but the submental region got significantly better. Some changes in the facial hair helped as well. Same results I got.

this is legit he took a video too

His maxilla stayed the same. But the nose and hooded eyes part makes me do the big think.

Mewing worked before 2013 but it was patched in a title update. I think Salludon mewed while the exploit was still working and is just showing the transformation now.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
He just edged his beard look at the hair in before pics it’s looks messy

Nice fraud

He did surgery 100%

He did surgery 100%

No he didn't. He's from pakistan and cosmetic surgery is haram, frowned upon, and very rare to get.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and ExCel
Mewing worked before 2013 but it was patched in a title update. I think Salludon mewed while the exploit was still working and is just showing the transformation now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and x30001
No he didn't. He's from pakistan and cosmetic surgery is haram, frowned upon, and very rare to get.
He is frauding with beard as said earlier by other people then, or he got surgery in another country

Most likely photoshop

He is frauding with beard as said earlier by other people then, or he got surgery in another country

Cope. A beard won't make you have hooded eyes and a straighter nose. He said he's not even rich so idk how he could get surgery in another country.

• +1
Reactions: ExCel
Cope. A beard won't make you have hooded eyes and a straighter nose. He said he's not even rich so idk how he could get surgery in another country.
Not a cope. Your coping
Look how the beard sides are trimmed in the first and second photo
Look the distance between the camera and the guy in both photos, the second one is further

He's just leaner and angled his face slightly higher in the second pic

S U R G E R Y