Can we get a scale of dangerousness for surgeries going on here?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
We need to make. Mega thread for this. Like dangerousness and recovery period on a scale for 1-10 for surgeries. I know Thisbe lookism Boysare serious about hardcore looksmaxxing.

Rhino 1-10?
Cantho 1-10?
Chin Implant 1-10?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
I don't know what you mean by dangerous. If you mean chance of dying than all three are extremely low.

I don't know what you mean by dangerous. If you mean chance of dying than all three are extremely low.
think he means chance that they'll fuck it up

Rhino - something like 10-20% of people are unsatisfied and get revision. Very technical surgery since every millimeter matters. aesthetic risks are relatively risky

Implants - low infection rate like under 5% and even lower with good surgeons. Generally reversible if you don’t like the results but aesthetically sometimes the scar tissue can be an issue if you want them out. Aesthetically you’re guessing the implant design with the surgeons experience so even the design can be bad sometimes

Jaw surgery - almost guaranteed you will have numbness in the face due to nerves being cut and doesn’t always look better in the front view tbh. Probably the most invasive surgery you could get

Lefort 3 - I talked to Sinn and he doesn’t think it’s riskier than jaw surgery. But he’s 75 years old now and i doubt anyone here will get this. He’s performed about 6 a year on people that have probably lurked psl for info but never chose to share their results

Limb lengthening - JFL if you are above 5”10

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Nobody96 and Deleted member 439
Implants - low infection rate like under 5% and even lower with good surgeons. Generally reversible if you don’t like the results but aesthetically sometimes the scar tissue can be an issue if you want them out. Aesthetically you’re guessing the implant design with the surgeons experience so even the design can be bad sometimes

on jawsurgeryforums a guy said his surgeon said his clinical experience was as high as 20% with medpor for the jaw angle region.

also I wonder how many surgerical botches are the surgeons fault and how many were the patients body not healing properly
I heard it doesn't always go away fully?

I wouldn’t ever expect for the numbness to go away entirely. The best case scenario is that eventually you get used to the minor numbness that remains and it doesn’t bother you at all

Rhino - something like 10-20% of people are unsatisfied and get revision. Very technical surgery since every millimeter matters. aesthetic risks are relatively risky

Jaw surgery - almost guaranteed you will have numbness in the face due to nerves being cut and doesn’t always look better in the front view tbh. Probably the most invasive surgery you could get

Lefort 3 - I talked to Sinn and he doesn’t think it’s riskier than jaw surgery. But he’s 75 years old now and i doubt anyone here will get this. He’s performed about 6 a year on people that have probably lurked psl for info but never chose to share their results

Fucking lefort 3 is better than jaw surgery?
That's ogre as fuck. No more "muh needs jaw surgery"
Good thing mine is okay.
Wha do you mean by this? Why would the risk go up if I'm taller? I'm 5'10 and going to be 5'11 after I'm done growing, and looking at 2 inches on tibia for 60k.

on jawsurgeryforums a guy said his surgeon said his clinical experience was as high as 20% with medpor for the jaw angle region.
Medpor is absolute shit

There goes my coOooOOpe, watch it as it goooes :feelsrope:

as far as health/life risks, honestly every surgery discussed on sites like these are very low. Only ones really worth mentioning are full lefort 3 (non modified) which no one would get anyway so its moot, and orbital box ost which is p damn risky relative to other surgeries (your brain is exposed during op and the presence of a neurosurgeon is required in case shit goes south).

also i suppose anything to do w genitals and LL.

Fucking lefort 3 is better than jaw surgery?
That's ogre as fuck. No more "muh needs jaw surgery"
Good thing mine is okay.

Wha do you mean by this? Why would the risk go up if I'm taller? I'm 5'10 and going to be 5'11 after I'm done growing, and looking at 2 inches on tibia for 60k.
If it’s just for 2 inches, why not just wear lifts?

If it’s just for 2 inches, why not just wear lifts?
Lifts are ogre. Even 1 inch lifts barely fit in most shoes.
I actually need to do 3 inches though, but it all depends on how much I grow. I just grew 2 inches this year, so if the trend keeps going I'm not worried tbh. Actually I'm being a bitch nvm. I turned 16 today I'll probably grow :feelsbadman: