Can we make a guide how to look more Maestthetic?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
As you know, looking masculine + aesthetic is the most important. I would put aesthetics highly more than masculinity.

This is how we can ascend. It’s not gonna just be that getting square jaws and big cheekbones is gonna save us. We need to find out how to look aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 656
get on a steroid cycle that is medium in androgen(masculine features but could cause hair loss) and high in anabolic (muscle size for aesthetic)

Legit, masthetic>everything else
I’m too masc I need to know how to prettyboymax
As you know, looking masculine + aesthetic is the most important. I would put aesthetics highly more than masculinity.

This is how we can ascend. It’s not gonna just be that getting square jaws and big cheekbones is gonna save us. We need to find out how to look aesthetic
Also cuz you want surgeries ask @belnar93 about his surgery experiences, you both have similar prettyboy phenos imo

Last edited:
What kind of guide do you fucking want there are two forums dedicated to men's aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

There's just way to much stuff you can do I can't write it all down.

get on a steroid cycle that is medium in androgen(masculine features but could cause hair loss) and high in anabolic (muscle size for aesthetic)
massthetic

if you think you need to follow a specific plan in order to ascend, then your feet will never leave the ground you grovel on