can weight loss cause nct

jjm4765

jjm4765

The Senate (Chair N°03)
say if you went from being overweight to skinny could that cause positive or neutral tilted eyes to become negatively tilted?

say if you went from being overweight to skinny could that cause positive or neutral tilted eyes to become negatively tilted?
I’ve never seen someone go from PCT or neutral canthal tilt to NCT after losing weight. If it happened then that’s some strong suicide fuel.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, jjm4765 and Deleted member 2581
no but you can definitely lose hooded eyes from extreme weight loss

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 245, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
Only if your under eye support is fat based

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
no but you can definitely lose hooded eyes from extreme weight loss
I don't think it's common, i have very hooded eyes (am white nordic, borealization?) and after losing half my fat my eyes are just as hooded as before, just less bloated and more healthy looking.

I don't think it's common, i have very hooded eyes (am white nordic, borealization?) and after losing half my fat my eyes are just as hooded as before, just less bloated and more healthy looking.
alg-50cent-split-jpg.jpg

Your're right dunno how common, just that it's possible

alg-50cent-split-jpg.jpg

Your're right dunno how common, just that it's possible
The example you posted, 50cent is black which means his hooded eyes probably don't have much evolutionary advantage in his phenotype's natural habitat which is hot climate unless becoming more attractive counts.
I think hooded eyes gives an evolutionary advantage other than cosmetic only in cold climates for improving cold resistance and ability to withstand snowstorms and possibly help with snowblindness.
It's possible nordic types don't lose as much hooding with weight loss since their bodies treat it as functional tissue instead of just fat.
You should read up borealization it seems to be a cause for hooded eyes.