Can women be sexually attracted to your personality?

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
I'm seeing all these threads on reddit and quora where a girl who was in a relationship with a 'great guy' for several years, now realizes she never really was sexually attracted to him. How the fuck does this even work? Either there is a clear physical attraction going on or its a platonic thing. At least that's how I thought it worked.

Did women really pity-fuck their beta orbiters before tinder?

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Delete this retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Alexanderr, fendER and 4 others
When I was 3.5psl one girl had a crush on me
I was always happy and laughing, she was 4.5 IRL imo

I looked like this, but I had height aswell and a lot of bloat (I was still 90kgs so fat) if you take that in acc
I definitly thin personality plays a factor if you meet a min looks threshold.
There are diffrent terms of attraction, its just psyhical attraction is most important one.

• Woah
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Personality only comes into play if you are goodlooking enough for her to take her time to get to know you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Deleted member 470, kobecel and 6 others

I looked like this, but I had height aswell and a lot of bloat (I was still 90kgs so fat) if you take that in acc
There are diffrent terms of attraction, its just psyhical attraction is most important one. View attachment 37416

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 3 others
good looking = good personality

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Ritzy2KReborn, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
Maybe they turn uglier

There are diffrent terms of attraction, its just psyhical attraction is most important one. View attachment 37416

@freakofnature

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
To some degree yes, women are fooled by perception. But..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn and androidcel
Yes. You have to shoot men while looking them in the eyes first.
Extort, blackmail, manipulate, drugs, get followers in a syndicate etc...
All can help to ascend while being 3 psl (almost guaranteed ascension)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac and androidcel

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Insomniac, kobecel and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, heroinfather, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Lmao I love how as soon as FatmanO posts a message, the entire board is ready to stomp him to the ground, poor @FatmanO this nigga can't catch a breath

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, HereForReasons and SayNoToRotting
Lmao I love how as soon as FatmanO posts a message, the entire board is ready to stomp him to the ground, poor @FatmanO this nigga can't catch a breath
I have to admit his coping is very entertaining

So is ti working? Are you approached by women while looksmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
So is ti working? Are you approached by women while looksmaxxing?
Hint:
It doesn't
He goes to a highschool with f:m ratio of 95/5 and doesn't get laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 176, androidcel and 1 other person
The women on there seem to be comfortable enough to spill some uncomfortable truth. They openly talk about ditching their high-school sweethearts of many years for Chads from tinder. Going so far to justify retroactively friend-zoning their boyfriends.
Indeed. Looks it is.
Do we agree that you have to be a criminal psychopath for personality to work tho?
tbh.

I'm seeing all these threads on reddit and quora where a girl who was in a relationship with a 'great guy' for several years, now realizes she never really was sexually attracted to him. How the fuck does this even work? Either there is a clear physical attraction going on or its a platonic thing. At least that's how I thought it worked.

Did women really pity-fuck their beta orbiters before tinder?
it's not personality but social reputation

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

There are diffrent terms of attraction, its just psyhical attraction is most important one.
crushes me

Probably with your personality you can only lose points.
Like if you cry in front of them ,you're faggot or not NT.

But it's not you can gain points with your personality

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dodt, dogtown, kobecel and 1 other person
In a way yes. They are attracted to confidence and the way you carry yourself as well as how good you are socially. Inb4 some basement dwelling virgin says Im bluepilled.

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
In a way yes. They are attracted to confidence and the way you carry yourself as well as how good you are socially. Inb4 some basement dwelling virgin says Im bluepilled.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel and jefferson
Yeh tbh I regret so hard in past when I acted like a huge bitch boi and beta and it ruined my chances, now I have to let go of the past

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
When I was younger personality game worked well with nerdy girls. Don't know if it's still the case today though.

j8oHIyF.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 483, Deleted member 176 and kobecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Personality only comes into play if you are goodlooking enough for her to take her time to get to know you

Probably with your personality you can only lose points.
Like if you cry in front of them ,you're faggot or not NT.

But it's not you can gain points with your personality

So it's about looks primarily? At least in tinder age? so interest = sexual interest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089

I don't think I've ever heard someone explain this so perfectly. With men, we obviously only care about looks for the most part. Being gl as a man can be enough to get a women entirely, but I've noticed with a lot of girls, looks are like a threshold where once you pass it theres a chance, and at a certain psl you can just get whatever you want (aka what a lot of people here are aiming for).

• +1
Reactions: Lil_KINJA
So it's about looks primarily? At least in tinder age? so interest = sexual interest.

Looks is EVERYTHING. Keep in mind this.

• +1
Reactions: Lil_KINJA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back