Can women really blame men for being fake, pretentious, self improving when you're awkward unless you're flatly neurotypical?

Deleted member 1242

Deleted member 1242

Iron
Sure, women tolerate tyrannical sociopathic behavior secretly, but only if you're alpha where it feeds their narcissistic ego.
Other than that you always have to be passive, easy on the ego,
Human beings vary, especially men with testosterone who like to run amok and compete for alpha behavior.
The standard which women want men to be is fake so why not be fake?

Can't talk about anything remotely autistically obsessive.
Even if you meet geek culture milennial hipsters, you still have to be PC or some form of mainstream for women to be comfortable. Because the majority of them are generally uncomfortable with anything abnormal, uncharted, not easily understood.
The majority of people are basic, so you can't be blamed for being fake. In some way or another they are basic, normie, judgmental.
You can't be blamed for being a social comedian or at the least presentable before genuine.
The criteria of sex is so basic you can't be yourself.
When 99% of genuine men can't get sex without using mirror neurons, blending in with society, mirroring other people, you can't be blamed for being fake. Just look at what happens to autistic people who have damage to their mirror neurons. They're insensitive. It's fair to say most people would be insensitive if they were completely genuine.
Human beings are mentally programmed/ evolutionarily trained to be fake.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LostYouth, forwardgrowth, BeestungLipsTheory and 1 other person
understand yourself and how things work and primarlily how yourself work and you're gold.
don't indulge in heavy mental masturbation - some things just can't be changed

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and BeestungLipsTheory
List of things women tolerate: Height, masculinity, intimidation (for alpha men.) or facial/ body features that subcommunicate regality, class, refinement, finesseful ability.
These are all elitist oriented things.
They are against people who require patience unless it's the mother for child BS, but even then, the majority of them are still repulsed to people just not being stereotypically generic.
I think it's okay for people who are just on the moderate side of being different, and are not hurting anybody to stop others from judging, hurting or giving unfair general favor to others being something that that person is not.
understand yourself and how things work and primarlily how yourself work and you're gold.
don't indulge in heavy mental masturbation - some things just can't be changed
this is helping me, in my agenda. Pointing and wording out ultimate blackpills serves my goals ultimately. Especially when people praise me as a high IQ god and try to get my contact info lol.

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, forwardgrowth and BeestungLipsTheory
Sure, women tolerate tyrannical sociopathic behavior secretly, but only if you're alpha where it feeds their narcissistic ego.
Other than that you always have to be passive, easy on the ego,
Human beings vary, especially men with testosterone who like to run amok and compete for alpha behavior.
The standard which women want men to be is fake so why not be fake?

Can't talk about anything remotely autistically obsessive.
Even if you meet geek culture milennial hipsters, you still have to be PC or some form of mainstream for women to be comfortable. Because the majority of them are generally uncomfortable with anything abnormal, uncharted, not easily understood.
The majority of people are basic, so you can't be blamed for being fake. In some way or another they are basic, normie, judgmental.
You can't be blamed for being a social comedian or at the least presentable before genuine.
The criteria of sex is so basic you can't be yourself.
When 99% of genuine men can't get sex without using mirror neurons, blending in with society, mirroring other people, you can't be blamed for being fake. Just look at what happens to autistic people who have damage to their mirror neurons. They're insensitive. It's fair to say most people would be insensitive if they were completely genuine.
Human beings are mentally programmed/ evolutionarily trained to be fake.
I used to feel this way too.

But I’ve seen chads get away with the strangest things.

The better looking you are the more you can be yourself and still be accepted

List of things women tolerate: Height, masculinity, intimidation (for alpha men.) or facial/ body features that subcommunicate regality, class, refinement, finesseful ability.
These are all elitist oriented things.
They are against people who require patience unless it's the mother for child BS, but even then, the majority of them are still repulsed to people just not being stereotypically generic.
I think it's okay for people who are just on the moderate side of being different, and are not hurting anybody to stop others from judging, hurting or giving unfair general favor to others being something that that person is not.

this is helping me, in my agenda. Pointing and wording out ultimate blackpills serves my goals ultimately. Especially when people praise me as a high IQ god and try to get my contact info lol.
You are a high iq god,grats,son.
DhMeAzK

I used to feel this way too.

But I’ve seen chads get away with the strangest things.

The better looking you are the more you can be yourself and still be accepted
Yes, which is why looksmaxing is so important. It allows you to be yourself and do whatever you want, no matter how strange it is, while still having society accept you.

The uglier you are, the more 'normal-average' you have to behave to fit in.

Looks give you true freedom in life.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock