Can you be good looking with a high body fat?

Deleted member 7753

Deleted member 7753

If you only knew how good things really were
I'm currently doing dirty bulk after starvemaxxing for a year and a half. Before bulking I was underweight 145 lbs at 6'3". I've gained 15 lbs since and my cheeks are puffy and I can't be no less than 17% bf. The thing is, I'm planning to stop the bulk after gaining 25 more lbs. Can I be good looking at 185 lbs, 6'3" and I suspect around 20-23% bf?

• Woah
Reactions: intovoid
you arent 6'3 160 and 17% bf bro i dont think that is possible

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and ProAcktiv
dn rd but depends on your fat distribution

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Ritalincel and Lolcel
my brother is literally 170cm and like 100kg and when you look at thim he has a leanfaxxe/angularface and mogs me to the point that I want to cry. he has visible cheekbones, visible jawline, good ratios, only his under eye support isnt that great however my under eye support is even worse. so yeah, when you have bones you can look good while being at high bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
YES!..

Proof..

Sean O Pry GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BradAniston, Lux and Lolcel
Yeah, these guys are called "bears".
boatin1.jpg
images
picture-21.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Dovah, Deleted member 6572 and 1 other person
Some guys can still have visible bones being high bf and look good , depends on fat distribution

Ofc you can, and high bodyfat depends of the person... the gymcell crazy will think anything above 10% its too much fat lol

Carl is good looking
download-39-jpeg.579282

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 7753 and Gonthar
Depends on your fat distribution tbh when i was 20% bf i still had a strong jawline and cheekbones were visible ngl..
Tho i store less fat on my face naturally i looked like i was around 13-14% facially while being 20%..
Chads will become chadlites at higher bf ,chadlites become high tier normie you will look your best lean

you arent 6'3 160 and 17% bf bro i dont think that is possible
I've been skinny fat for most of my life. Even at 145 lbs I didn't have visible abs. I've been as low as 130 lbs after a surgery and I still didn't have visible abs. I presume even then I was around 14-16% bf.

Just Vaush maxx theory