Can you be successful on Dating apps by only using 1 picture of yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NoHabloIngles

NoHabloIngles

Bronze
If not, how many pictures would you need to have success?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i would say 4 or 5

• +1
I think so, but if you didn't resemble that photo to an absolute 100% match I think your actual success (Not just getting a girl or whoever to go out with you) would be pretty bad.

I'd go with 2-3 unique ones over anything. I actually posted a single picture that was cropped down the middle showing both me looking very conservative and well dressed on the left then a picture of me in a band I was in on stage and it got really great reception. Mixing it up is important for genuine connection and attracting people.

• +1
It is not ideal, but can work. I used only one picture for the first few days on Tinder and got a fair number of surprisingly good matches. I added one more later. Both were selfies, so don't think it's impossible to get by if you're not a friend-having normie. I'm sure I or anyone else would do better with more NT pictures - by how much, I am not sure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Have any of you faked one of your Tinder pics with a fake skydiving,Ice skating pic? From what I heard it drastically increases your much, because it shows that you do activities and don't stay in the house all day.
It is not ideal, but can work. I used only one picture for the first few days on Tinder and a fair number of surprisingly good matches. I added one more later. Both were selfies, so don't think it's impossible to get by if you're not a friend-having normie. I'm sure I or anyone else would do better with more NT pictures - by how much, I am not sure.
I got 0 matches in 24 hours with 1 pic

• +1
Have any of you faked one of your Tinder pics with a fake skydiving,Ice skating pic? From what I heard it drastically increases your much, because it shows that you do activities and don't stay in the house all day.

I got 0 matches in 24 hours with 1 pic

How was the lighting? And how good/bad is your location?

• +1
Absolutely if your bone structure is okay, even a grainy phone selfie will do

• +1
How was the lighting? And how good/bad is your location?
the lighting covers my hair partially. It was inside my house near the kitchen. I'm a New Yorker, so I'm assuming their standards are extremely high compared to any other region out there.

• +1
the lighting covers my hair partially. It was inside my house near the kitchen. I'm a New Yorker, so I'm assuming their standards are extremely high compared to any other region out there.

You said you were a 1.5/10 in the Ratings thread. Do you actually believe this to be the case? If so, that would be the simplest explanation for getting bad results. You'd have to fraud, morph, or wait to try again until you've looksmaxed. I'd say you can start getting some results at 5/10 in most places.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and middayshowers
You said you were a 1.5/10 in the Ratings thread. Do you actually believe this to be the case? If so, that would be the simplest explanation for getting bad results. You'd have to fraud, morph, or wait to try again until you've looksmaxed. I'd say you can start getting some results at 5/10 in most places.
I wouldn't mind having a 1/10 killer whale, I don't understand how I could possibly be at 0 out of 150+ million tinder users.

• +1
I wouldn't mind having a 1/10 killer whale, I don't understand how I could possibly be at 0 out of 150+ million tinder users.

Standard issue is that even the ugliest cunt can get someone much better than her. You are competing with a lot of men. They outnumber foids on the app, most of them are normies with bright, people-filled pictures, and a good number of them will fuck far below their looksmatch. You could maybe try jobfrauding to improve your prospects.

• +1
Yes. I have chadlitefished with single pics before and they have had moderate success

• +1
It depends on the singular photo that you’re using. If you post a good photo of yourself and just that you could do pretty well but foids like variety when it comes to guys so it could also lower your chances of success (depends if you’re subhuman or average/chadlite/Chad). On the other hand if you post multiple photos of yourself and you look subhuman in pretty much of all them it will drastically reduce your chances of success as your subhumanity is pretty much multiplied with every photo.

• +1
I have gotten matches on Tinder before using a the absolute best photo I had, I made sure to emphasize my decent jawline as much as possible an it seemed to work.

• +1
If not, how many pictures would you need to have success?
Go with 3+. Tbh if you're quite ugly facially, show off your height in the first pic AND ALSO FOR THE MEGA DEATH SUBHUMANS OUT THERE: shop your face slightly to make it passable.

That plus height will easily get you matches

• +1
Warned for necroposting
If you got a sign saying this is actually me with a spoon or a written note then yeah not ideal tho

if your using only 1 pic then most females will think that ur only lurking

why do you guys post shit like this in the looksmax section (while we dont have a single decent thread on eye area btw)

I use just 2 (one front facial and one full body) and got 600+ matches on it

Status
Not open for further replies.