Can you ever have a girlfriend if you have zero self confidence and are high inhib??,

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
Because I'm too scared to go to the barber or even speak to random people. Its over for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 2227, rockndogs and 3 others
Depends, whats ur psl rating?

• +1
Reactions: incubus
whats ur psl rating?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe, Deleted member 685, HighTGymcel and 1 other person
yes, but 99% chance you will be forced to date down. Never in my life have I ever seen a guy dating his looks match or dating up with high inhibitions/social anxiety. Low inhibitions are important for dating up because of its massive numbers game mixed with luck. Even being normal is Nuff for your looks match or higher but you need to be socially adjusted and belong to some kind of social circle.
Hop on drugs asap like test/SSRI. 0 confidence guy rarely provides any value making your chance to have a decent social circle close to 0.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
most likely yes but the relationship will probably not last long unless you build your confidence and become more low inhib

Yes, if you're good-looking enough, they might come to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, incubus, EckhartTollemaxx and 4 others
Bewusst

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
If you're chad yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
7psl and nothing else matters, below that and you need to be NT and/or low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal
if you are goodlooking

Yes, if you're good-looking enough, they might come to you.
You might fail even if they come to you. I would say that most of the guys here can't read the obvious signs of interest.

You might fail even if they come to you. I would say that most of the guys here can't read the obvious signs of interest.
No. If a woman is interested, she'll make it more than clear.

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal and hebbewem
No. If a woman is interested, she'll make it more than clear.
No, you idiot. What's clear to us or to her isn't clear to everyone. You need experience to build that kind of intuition.

• +1
Reactions: incubus
No, you idiot. What's clear to us or to her isn't clear to everyone. You need experience to build that kind of intuition.
Wrong. If a woman is truly interested and comes to you, she'll make sure you know. If you're not sure, she's not into you. It's that simple. I'm talking compliments, asking you what you were gonna do in the evening and if you were available then, laughing at everything you say, touching you for "no reason" etc. Most guys won't experience this because they're not gl enough though. But what does an idiot like me know anyway

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal
Yes. I'm a perfect example. High inhib and retarded. Couldnt order a meal or ask for information to someone random on the street till the first semester of this year. And i still have confidence problems.

She is quite ugly tho. Not fat tho thank god.

I'm talking compliments, asking you what you were gonna do in the evening and if you were available then, laughing at everything you say, touching you for "no reason" etc.
You need intuition gained from experience to know these are some of the signs of a woman showing her interest.

If you're not sure, she's not into you. It's that simple.
If you don't know, it might be because you're an ignorant fool with little to no experience.

no bro unless youre 7 psl

You need intuition gained from experience to know these are some of the signs of a woman showing her interest.
You have to be a complete autist if you don't notice a woman's interested in you if she comes to you on her own, makes you compliments, keeps touching you and wants to hang out with you. But this is an autist forum, right.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
You have to be a complete autist if you don't notice a woman's interested in you if she comes to you on her own, makes you compliments, keeps touching you and wants to hang out with you. But this is an autist forum, right.
Yes. This is a forum filled with basement dwellers, who are afraid to have conversations with people in real life. You're absolutely correct.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
yes, but 99% chance you will be forced to date down. Never in my life have I ever seen a guy dating his looks match or dating up with high inhibitions/social anxiety. Low inhibitions are important for dating up because of its massive numbers game mixed with luck. Even being normal is Nuff for your looks match or higher but you need to be socially adjusted and belong to some kind of social circle.
Hop on drugs asap like test/SSRI. 0 confidence guy rarely provides any value making your chance to have a decent social circle close to 0.
i dont date down i dick down

• Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
What kind of man doesn’t have confidence

It is indeed over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227