Can you get rich by trading Forex?

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, Forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury. But first, the stats.Mar 5, 2020

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Why be poor when you can ewhore?

JFL nope those forex guys are affiliate marketing maxxing signing you up to forex platforms and making 1k+ per sucker they bring in. JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6128, Stevensmithgerard and 3 others
Yo bro depends on how much you study the markets, but to make profits consistently you need to gather the knowledge and practice with demo accounts. It's not impossible but it just requires a lot of studying just like any other business venture, I'm currently day trading and so far today I've made $50 and I believe with time and effort I'll be able to make bank. Lmk if you need help.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed, elfmaxx, Chadelite and 3 others
How long you been doing it?
To be honest I've studying forex courses for a couple of months (I didn't pay for any of them), trying to find out which strategies and indicators work best for me. While I was studying I would trade with demo accounts, hoping to hop onto crypto soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, Forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury. But first, the stats.Mar 5, 2020
No
you're going to lose all your money

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: elfmaxx and Deleted member 1973
Ways to get rich:
Be born rich
Cryptos (same as gambling)
Be gl and sell yourself
Giga wageslaving

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Chadelite and Deleted member 1973
Going to hop on Bitcoin?

How much money do you think you'll make in a year? If you follow a certain strategy.
It depends on how consistent my strategy is, but I hope to make at least 1 or 2k by December. I know forex traders that busted multiple accounts before they went onto making hundreds and even thousands a week. However, the chances of getting rich from it are slim but it's not impossible.

• +1
If you need to ask a forum full of losers how to get rich, it's over

• So Sad
. I know forex traders that busted multiple accounts before they went onto making hundreds and even thousands a week.
How they do it?

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Anaesthesia
Studied vigorously or had a mentor to guide them
Would love a little more info on this. Been studying a lot myself, but i want to get to that level...

• +1
No

you can get rich selling how to get rich forex guides though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 1973