P

PashaMaxx

Iron
a rating out of 10 about how do ı look now would also be nice

Attachments

• 9C9AB4A8-7560-4C69-93D8-CCE673307BD6.jpeg
    9C9AB4A8-7560-4C69-93D8-CCE673307BD6.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 56
Not gonna give you a rating, because there's a different subforum for that.

You look young, so I'd start with stubble. If you have patchy stubble, keep it short (3-5mm) to prevent you from looking homeless. Typically men use larger beards to cover up shitty lower thirds & big noses, which I don't think is your biggest problem. Once you actually grow out some stubble, take another pic and go from there.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, GenericChad1444 and PashaMaxx
thanks for the long response, what would you say about hair? also ı would be really happy if you could give me a rating now and how much would ı gain with a good hair and facial hair combination. I am 17 btw, very young and follow your tip.

You need a skinfade on the side/trim on the top and a light stubble similar to what @Tricky suggested.
This isn't a rating subsection but since u asked I'd say ur 6.5 IRL

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and PashaMaxx
Good hair? I don't know. Your hair looks overgrown around your ears, so you need a cleanup. You look Latin (like myself), so with that thick hair, you'll need to find other Latin guys (celebs) and see what they're able to accomplish.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and PashaMaxx
You have a very terrible nose. It really ruins your face. You should look into rhinoplasty. As for the hair - you should either try longer or a buzzcut. Current style doesn’t suit you

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
You need a skinfade on the side/trim on the top and a light stubble similar to what @Tricky suggested.
This isn't a rating subsection but since u asked I'd say ur 6.5 IRL
Skinfade, never thought about that. Thanks for the idea, will try it next time.
Good hair? I don't know. Your hair looks overgrown around your ears, so you need a cleanup. You look Latin (like myself), so with that thick hair, you'll need to find other Latin guys (celebs) and see what they're able to accomplish.
My hair is very thick as you say but why you think ı am latin is because of lightning ı guess as ı normally have white skin, wheat-skin if it translates like that. I am not latin

Skinfade, never thought about that. Thanks for the idea, will try it next time.

My hair is very thick as you say but why you think ı am latin is because of lightning ı guess as ı normally have white skin, wheat-skin if it translates like that. I am not latin

Ever been to Spain? You can have white skin and Latin features, like larger lips and dark/thick hair. I guess I'm wrong though, I guessed incorrectly.

You have a very terrible nose. It really ruins your face. You should look into rhinoplasty. As for the hair - you should either try longer or a buzzcut. Current style doesn’t suit you
Wow, an interesting comment as literally all the girls ı know said ı have a beautiful nose and it is my strongest point. Why do you think my nose look bad?
Ever been to Spain? You can have white skin and Latin features, like larger lips and dark/thick hair. I guess I'm wrong though, I guessed incorrectly.
You are actually pretty close as ı am turk and we latinos and turks look pretty much each other

Wow, an interesting comment as literally all the girls ı know said ı have a beautiful nose and it is my strongest point. Why do you think my nose look bad?

You are actually pretty close as ı am turk and we latinos and turks look pretty much each other

It's the angle of the pic

and yes, ı have once been to barcelona. Beatiful city... which city do you live in?

and yes, ı have once been to barcelona. Beatiful city... which city do you live in?

I live in the US, in a part with a large Latin population. I have family from Spain, and family from Cuba.

Sorry to bother you so much but ı didnt understand what you mean with the comment it is the angle of the picture

Interesting that they say that. I guess it is because they are very young and still attracted to feminine features on males. Your nose is small and upturned. That is the definition of ideal female nose. But if it doesn’t bother you I guess best to ignore it

Interesting that they say that. I guess it is because they are very young and still attracted to feminine features on males. Your nose is small and upturned. That is the definition of ideal female nose. But if it doesn’t bother you I guess best to ignore it
in order to prevent misconception, ı found a picture this is what my nose looks like from side. Is this what you described as feminine or you thought like that because of angle or something?

Attachments

• C5E65D71-C06E-4F8F-A0AC-78131DDDE667.jpeg
    C5E65D71-C06E-4F8F-A0AC-78131DDDE667.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 43
in order to prevent misconception, ı found a picture this is what my nose looks like from side. Is this what you described as feminine or you thought like that because of angle or something?
It's feminine because the nostrils are upturned

Don't mind me, just posting pics of people with upturned noses. Too bad these guys don't slay any pussy, they're too feminine.

You need to stuble max. Your lips are bad af but you can’t do anything about it

It is less feminine from the side than from the front. The main reason is that it is extremely upturned

get a handlebar moustache like

either Otto Von Bismarck style or Frederick Nietzsche
Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, PashaMaxx and The Dude Abides
Your hair looking this ethnic is a falio.