can you rate me? in high school i got white girls but in college and now nothing.

D

Deleted member 12037

Iron
Well back in High school i used to get especially white foids i dont know why but i got rejected by my own race and now in college same rejected by Asian foid. I dont know.
I am Pakistani and 6ft1 and have also a big (penis is 7inch) so what wring with the faces.

Attachments

• 20200903_182810.jpg
    20200903_182810.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 752
  • IMG_20210110_161926.jpg
    IMG_20210110_161926.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 739
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: goatedjordan23, Heguldus, hennypapi and 60 others
holy shit we got an actual indian janitor on this site

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Heguldus, .👽. and 55 others
damn...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and SubhumanCurrycel
@Salludon send over a goat to this man to teach him how to mew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 11963, 5'8manlet and 27 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 10536 and 13 others
Well back in High school i used to get especially white foids i dont know why but i got rejected by my own race and now in college same rejected by Asian foid. I dont know.
I am Pakistani and 6ft1 and have also a big (penis is 7inch) so what wring with the faces.
Nose

• +1
Reactions: chadison

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 11963, EverythingMattersCel and 22 others
Your nose probably grew late. My nose doubled in size from 16-20. I started being called ugly and ignored by girls at 17. Recently got rhino.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
His nose didnt grew
Its just a different lense

so what am i out of 10.what do u think not for white as i read that they all hate asians.But why am i being rejected by my own race?
and what do u think am i able to get a black and asian chick?
And i have been mewing but not sure of the results

Attachments

• IMG_20210121_120921.jpg
    IMG_20210121_120921.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 606
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, EverythingMattersCel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 9 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6892 and Michael Myers
you are lying
you didn't get any white chicks

jfl

only landwhales

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 12146 and 14 others
so what am i out of 10.what do u think not for white as i read that they all hate asians.But why am i being rejected by my own race?
and what do u think am i able to get a black and asian chick?
And i have been mewing but not sure of the results
mewing don't do shit jfl
you don't even seem recessed

your jaw seems fine

but your ratios harmony everything is off

short chin

jaw too wide

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
mewing don't do shit jfl
you don't even seem recessed

your jaw seems fine

but your ratios harmony everything is off

short chin

jaw too wide
how can i improve man and in the rating ladder which scale of girls should i aim for then.I am at uni and they are many girls? And how should i improve( cant do surgery as is not allowed in my society and people mock u for it)

how can i improve man and in the rating ladder which scale of girls should i aim for then.I am at uni and they are many girls? And how should i improve( cant do surgery as is not allowed in my society and people mock u for it)
well where do you live jfl?
pakistan?
i doubt you got white foids

• WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers
take a picture in front of the mirror, because if you use the front camera too close to your face, it gets distorted, looks narrower than it actually is irl and your nose looks bigger. its hard to rate you based on these pics, from the first picture I would say you're about average

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, bysontallou, zaynbrah and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, .👽., Yuya Moggershima and 19 others
well where do you live jfl?
pakistan?
i doubt you got white foids
England. and yes they were white but not good looking enough u know what i mean just like the guy said landwhales i guess.
but how can i improve and get paki girls or even that is impossible because of white preference

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 9072
England. and yes they were white but not good looking enough u know what i mean just like the guy said landwhales i guess.
but how can i improve and get paki girls or even that is impossible because of white preference
you said you don't want surgery so

just tell you to neckmaxx, gymmaxx and leanmaxx

stubble for taller chin and give a a bit more angularity in the jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
take a picture in front of the mirror, because if you use the front camera too close to your face, it gets distorted, looks narrower than it actually is irl and your nose looks bigger. its hard to rate you based on these pics, from the first picture I would say you're about average
if im average even why getting rejected by my own race i mean the girls was a Becky she was 5ft3 but she cute and she said that she aint looking for it and doesnt need me.My friend said that she rejected u in a polite way just to show CHADS how great she is

Pics seem quite distorted. Cute high trust looking normie.
Jaw is quite rounded, nose is too big and although NCT is generally considered a failo it doesn't seem to screw you over much.
Good eyebrows good hair and decent lips. I'd consider buying some eyelash serum and growing nice thick lashes/wear extensions and getting color contacts because your eyes look "cute" so enhancing that would be a good idea.

I could be totally wrong but my initial knee jerk reaction to your first pic (without analyzing minute details) was that you're slightly above average (which would make sense if you've been able to get white women) but i'm open to the possibility of higher score, granted, your selfies are distorted af.

As i always tell ethnics: play around with coloring, dye your hair dirty blonde/brown and wear deep blue color contacts which would make you look more european.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
Pics seem quite distorted. Cute high trust looking normie.
Jaw is quite rounded, nose is too big and although NCT is generally considered a failo it doesn't seem to screw you over much.
Good eyebrows good hair and decent lips. I'd consider buying some eyelash serum and growing nice thick lashes/wear extensions and getting color contacts because your eyes look "cute" so enhancing that would be a good idea.

I could be totally wrong but my initial knee jerk reaction to your first pic (without analyzing minute details) was that you're slightly above average (which would make sense if you've been able to get white women) but i'm open to the possibility of higher score, granted, your selfies are distorted af.

As i always tell ethnics: play around with coloring, dye your hair dirty blonde/brown and wear deep blue color contacts which would make you look more european.
thanks a lot man i have started using castor oil for eyebrows and eyelashes.Wht u think about the last pic i have putted i took it today sure is above average i mean thanks for the compliment but being rejected by my own race sucks and i know feel why even white guys hate white women or their own race is because they want the best of the best.

Your nose seems wide.
Try taking a pic a bit further away from the camera.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 9670
Walk around with your penis in your hand and they will love you again

Your nose is a big problem.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 9344, chadison and 2 others
U need more swag

im pakistani too. where do you live? you look decent, only bad thing that i can point out is your wide nose. its even wider than mine which is pretty hard to find. do you have part siddi ancestry? i guess you are ethnically sindhi.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9344, zaynbrah and 1 other person
Stubble Roid tatt tan

being mocked by old pakistani farts for having had a rhinoplasty > become incel because you didn't get one

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and sandcelmuttcel
also you're very ugly 2-3/10

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, .👽., Deleted member 9344 and 5 others
im half pakistani too , i live in scotlnd though lol . i tihnk you look very high trust bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 6095, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
Current average height of pakistani males: 5'7"
Ur height: 6'1" stfu bitch, no u aint 6 1, u subhuman

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and magnificentcel
it's over
my suggestions would be to get a nose slimming procedure if that's even possible as well as to hop on gear and mo saffari max @brbbrah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 9072
can you take a photo from a distance, the second photo looks distorted tbh

3.5 psl max and undesirable pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399 and sytyl
Current average height of pakistani males: 5'7"
Ur height: 6'1" stfu bitch, no u aint 6 1, u subhuman
stfu faggot, im 5'11 and when i was in pakistan most young people i saw were my height, some were even taller

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6095 and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9344, ascension and 4 others
gigachad cause 6'1

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Incelking and Deleted member 9072
stop underrating him with your projection you selfhating curry. hes at least 4.
No he's not you coping moron. Learn about cephalometrics, learn about phenotypes, acknowledge the PSL scale and rate properly, or GTFO. I'm done.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xefo, magnificentcel and Michael Myers
stfu faggot, im 5'11 and when i was in pakistan most young people i saw were my height, some were even taller
Half the curries i see in my country are my height or shorter than me and im 5 6.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 11074, Inscol and 3 others
No he's not you coping moron. Learn about cephalometrics, learn about phenotypes, acknowledge the PSL scale and rate properly, or GTFO. I'm done.
to be fair, 2 psl is basically deformed
psl wise he's 3.5-3.8 imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
Reminds me of gigachad

keep projecting your selfhatred onto others you utter faggot
Half the curries i see in my country are my height or shorter than me and im 5 6.
yeah in the west curries arent always tall but theres outliers, i know 2 guys who are 6'3, one who is 6'1.5 and my brother is 6' lol

don't give up bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 10551 and Michael Myers
to be fair, 2 psl is basically deformed
psl wise he's 3.5-3.8 imo
Hes 4.5 PSL and irl chadlite because of height

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9699, Shrek2OnDvD and 8 others