Can you really grow taller after your growth plates are closed ?

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
Is EC's 3rd method legit ?

Like, is there somebody on this forum (or another one) who tried this and got actual results ?

Like, is there somebody on this forum (or another one) who tried this and got actual results ?
There’s some people who have tried with open plates, never heard of anyone with closed plates trying this

give it a go man, looksmaxing takes risks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
yes

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, subhuman incel, LowTierNormie and 4 others
@Roping Subhuman volcel if you dont get Limb lenghtening surgery tbh

If you don't care about the risks, try it out. No one except EC did, and now he is nowhere to be found.
Results are not guaranteed. So you could have just wasted your money and have gained nothing or worse, get cancer and die. You need to be prepared for that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
@Roping Subhuman volcel if you dont get Limb lenghtening surgery tbh

It wouldn't change anything even if i had the money for it. height is not my problem tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
why open a thread when you couldve asked in that thread?

If you don't care about the risks, try it out. No one except EC did, and now he is nowhere to be found.
Results are not guaranteed. So you could have just wasted your money and have gained nothing or worse, get cancer and die. You need to be prepared for that.
Yeah there’s also more than just him who went missing.

PenileFaceSurgery on lookism also did this, and now he is also nowhere to be found

But I have talked to people online and one of his friends grew 5 inches at 15 after doing this, could be natural growth or not who knows

Just be born tall what a problem, chad did this and he's tall. You should try this to.

Heightmaxing is COPE. You need to start in early teen's or just inject hgh when you're still growing. After your grownn plates close it's over. Only LL

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Yes but i think at 5'3 Height is your MAJOR problem. LL or volcel

Height isn't my Major problem. Low IQ is.

You can't get LL if you don't have any money.

Good posture adds couple inches

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Slob
Yeah there’s also more than just him who went missing.

PenileFaceSurgery on lookism also did this, and now he is also nowhere to be found

But I have talked to people online and one of his friends grew 5 inches at 15 after doing this, could be natural growth or not who knows
Maybe they're just busy slaying sluts after growing 10 inches

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging

Can't believe some people say mewing is cope and then they fall hook line and sinker for this fairytale.
Can't believe some people say mewing is cope and then they fall hook line and sinker for this fairytale.
Praying would genuinely work as a better "stack".

Last edited:

Agree. Only proven way is HGH

It's all bullshit. Glucosamine sulphate for example doesn't make you grow, but it helps your spine maintain its morning height after you wake up. It helped me only lose 2cm of height instead of 3cm. That's effectively a 1cm "gain." Chondroitin is useless.

Other than gluco, everything else is 100% bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 1849
It is all bullshit. Maybe works before puberty.

Just be born tall what a problem, chad did this and he's tall. You should try this to.

Heightmaxing is COPE. You need to start in early teen's or just inject hgh when you're still growing. After your grownn plates close it's over. Only LL
How many cm can HGH give when you are teen?

that's called cancer-maxxing :LOL: