Can you still be a slayer with these eyebrows?

lowiqcel

lowiqcel

Iron
While I was lurking some other thread about a Instagram page of male models almost all of had the classic low straight eyebrows that show little to no eyelid exposure. I thought i Was safe since my brows have good thickness but I notice they have arch. Can guys like with brows with high arch still be chad or is it inferior to the hunter eyes look ?

Attachments

• 090659DA-D15F-4466-AD29-7C9819FFA091.jpeg
    090659DA-D15F-4466-AD29-7C9819FFA091.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 270
  • AF1CAEE1-1CF6-4016-817F-323519F98553.jpeg
    AF1CAEE1-1CF6-4016-817F-323519F98553.jpeg
    40.4 KB · Views: 268
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
looks feminine

• +1
Reactions: LilHappyLilSad and beyourself
of course you can be chad with arched brows, just doesn't have that intimidating low trust look.

• +1
Reactions: beyourself and PubertyMaxxer
i have eyebrows similar to the guy in the pictures. i think if i would have gotten my dad's low set straight eyebrows i would be good.

positive tilted eyebrows are ATTRACTIVE
ideally you have both positive tilted brows and hooding for hunter eyes and the brows

That low trust eyebrow look is ideal, id kill for somerhalder's eye area and eye colour.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
barrett has them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
If you have such eyebrows, you can actually make them straighter by a combination of plucking and combing.

positive tilted eyebrows are ATTRACTIVE
ideally you have both positive tilted brows and hooding for hunter eyes and the brows

No, positive eyebrows is different of this shape, also, this shape is feminine.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Doesn’t Leonardo Dicaprio have these as well?

ded srs cope. explain to me how

You can see cleary that is not caused by a masculine orbital, just see how is round and the upper eyelid droppys totally, is not ideal, positive too is different of this shape, this shape just mean Arched, looks very feminine and i don't remember of models that have them.

You can see cleary that is not caused by a masculine orbital, just see how is round and the upper eyelid droppys totally, is not ideal, positive too is different of this shape, this shape just mean Arched, looks very feminine and i don't remember of models that have them.
I don't get it any examples of the difference?

I don't get it any examples of the difference?

Images 13

Sean O'Pry eyebrows is positive and straight, the guys that OP posted is Arched and droppys in the final, that's why i think that they have negative upper eyelid.

View attachment 158161

Sean O'Pry eyebrows is positive and straight, the guys that OP posted is Arched and droppys in the final, that's why i think that they have negative upper eyelid.
I see. but the thing is I can switch from both types manually so I don't think one is feminine

• +1
No it's good and not feminine (talking generally. first guy in your example is different and looks like a faggot) Somerhalder and Ramirez's eyebrows are ideal

Eyebrows should be arched up to a certain point

Are Tyson Beckfords/Barretts eyebrows feminine ?

Are Tyson Beckfords/Barretts eyebrows feminine ?

Tyson Beckford have somewhat a high set eyebrows, it's what is making his eyebrows more feminine than the shape.

Jordan Barrett I don't think so, since his eyebrows looks similar to the guy in my avi, his problem is coloration.

Tyson Beckford have somewhat a high set eyebrows, it's what is making his eyebrows more feminine than the shape.

Jordan Barrett I don't think so, since his eyebrows looks similar to the guy in my avi, his problem is coloration.
jordan barrett better watch about bro. if he deosnt stop bloating more imma kiss him on the lips

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
barrett looks like hed be my other nerdic cousin tbh

Look at this, in the first photo he is under age, this he is already adult

6b0e5b7f531fed652a6b6f8a30b483f2

The changes are very interesting

Basically his entire nose become more thin, also, the nasal bone become more wider and projected, the browbridge increase and other bones seems increase too but not too much as browbridge.

I mean both guys in the photos are slayers so yeah lol...

Look at this, in the first photo he is under age, this he is already adult

View attachment 181488

The changes are very interesting

Basically his entire nose become more thin, also, the nasal bone become more wider and projected, the browbridge increase and other bones seems increase too but not too much.
wow. wtf.
did he get rhino or something? maybe its natural?

wow. wtf.
did he get rhino or something? maybe its natural?

It's normal, this happen in the graph of dimorphism sexual too

Images 5

This happened with my friend too.

• JFL