can you talk openly about your life with your father?

paulie_walnuts

paulie_walnuts

rookie of the year
when was the last time you have deep, non superficial conversation with your dad that was longer then 4 sentences?

literally never and never will

Tfw no dad

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and Alexanderr
my parents know barely anything about me lol

never had a legit talk since they are bluepilledmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Our fathers lived in more normal times without female hypergamy, dating aps and millions of beta orbiters

My mum was a hot young woman and met my dad on a bench outside their college

my parents know barely anything about me lol

i hate my mother and my father is like a stranger to me. barely talked to both since i moved out.

not gonna lie when they are dead i will probably regret it.

i hate my mother and my father is like a stranger to me. barely talked to both since i moved out.

not gonna lie when they are dead i will probably regret it.

i dont hate my parents, but they are way 2 bluepilled, they think im perfect, whenever i try to do new things they always are skeptical about it

i dont hate my parents, but they are way 2 bluepilled, they think im perfect, whenever i try to do new things they always are skeptical about it
slayer

A week ago, but that was very rare. We had to drive an hour together so we talked about life a bit.

my dad is dead, but no I never did

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and Alexanderr
no not really he wouldnt understand he is bluepilled af

I did once and it was a huge mistake.

Just another reason why Roping is my only option.

Yes and about 3 days ago. He is quite aware on the importance of looks but seems to be more interested in helping me heightmaxx

I've had blackpill talks with my dad dedsrs but most of the time we talk about careermaxxing and moneymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back