cancer barbers

Lightbulb

Lightbulb

Adept
U need a hairstylist not just any random barber on the street
I was like you until i found this guy who’s cutting my shit hair. Its a bit expensive but i get a decent haircut

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

ơ̴̛̈́͑̅͂̓̈̔̾̋̅̉̈́̅̆̂͂̌̇̂̉̒̓͋͐̓͋͑͊͆͊̈́̊̀͑̀̆̂͌̇͂̽̍̕̚͝͠
Why cut your hair when its all about your face?

buflek

buflek

Arcanologist
Or you dont know what haircuts to get
i tried like everything already. i tell them what i want but they just dont do it lol. i literally told him to keep my hair longer on the sides so i can cover my massive forehead but he just cut it short

buflek

buflek

Arcanologist
yeah I noticed this too, especially with ethnic barbers, NEVER go to ethnic barbers, they will force one of their shit haircuts onto you
ethnic barbers just do 0-3mm sides and a faggot normie haircut on top. i want a model tier haircut not some normie shit. ofc im not mm tier but hair can make such a big impact

Curious0

Curious0

If you get heightmogged by your door, it's over.
I cut my hair myself because I legit hated my life after getting a haircut from a barber because they always cut my hair too short, exposing my subhuman narrow skull and long midface.
I also hated waiting so long, paying so much, and sitting there silently while every other customer is talking with their barber.

buflek

buflek

Arcanologist
I cut my hair myself because I legit hated my life after getting a haircut from a barber because they always cut my hair too short, exposing my subhuman narrow skull and long midface.
I also hated waiting so long, paying so much, and sitting there silently while every other customer is talking with their barber.
idk its kinda hard tho isnt it

Casadonis

Casadonis

Adept
you need to know your measurements. Tell them how long you want the fringe, temples, back, sides etc. and additionally show them a picture

Goblin

Goblin

𝕀𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙?
I am too scared to go to a barber and reveal my norwood so I cut my own. Give it a try OP

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Zephir
yeah I noticed this too, especially with ethnic barbers, NEVER go to ethnic barbers, they will force one of their shit haircuts onto you
fucking legit. They cut your hair in terms of what they think it should be rather than what u want
Everytime I use to go the barbers they'd keep cutting the fringe so fucking short it's like they were offended by any haircut that resembled long hair

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Deliciadecu OffTopic 30
Titbot OffTopic 10
Gudru OffTopic 6