cancer barbers

buflek

buflek

justin bieber or dead
why the fuck does my hair always look like shit when i go to retarded barbers? like im never absolutely NEVER satisfied with my hair after getting them cut. i switched barbers so often but they just cant get their job done. i feel like a fucktard again now fml

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, chadpreetcel123, BigBiceps and 3 others
IMG 20190912 212611

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, chadpreetcel123, BigBiceps and 4 others
U need a hairstylist not just any random barber on the street
I was like you until i found this guy who’s cutting my shit hair. Its a bit expensive but i get a decent haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
U need a hairstylist not just any random barber on the street
I was like you until i found this guy who’s cutting my shit hair. Its a bit expensive but i get a decent haircut
i would legit pay 50-100€ a month to get a haircut where i wont want to kill myself after looking into the mirror

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Krezo, Scarface and 1 other person
Why cut your hair when its all about your face?

I don’t get haircuts anymore. Every time they fuck me up

• +1
Reactions: xit and buflek
Or you dont know what haircuts to get

Or you dont know what haircuts to get
i tried like everything already. i tell them what i want but they just dont do it lol. i literally told him to keep my hair longer on the sides so i can cover my massive forehead but he just cut it short

yeah I noticed this too, especially with ethnic barbers, NEVER go to ethnic barbers, they will force one of their shit haircuts onto you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
I just buzzcut

yeah I noticed this too, especially with ethnic barbers, NEVER go to ethnic barbers, they will force one of their shit haircuts onto you
ethnic barbers just do 0-3mm sides and a faggot normie haircut on top. i want a model tier haircut not some normie shit. ofc im not mm tier but hair can make such a big impact

• +1
Reactions: xit and Deleted member 39
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I cut my hair myself because I legit hated my life after getting a haircut from a barber because they always cut my hair too short, exposing my subhuman narrow skull and long midface.
I also hated waiting so long, paying so much, and sitting there silently while every other customer is talking with their barber.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I cut my hair myself because I legit hated my life after getting a haircut from a barber because they always cut my hair too short, exposing my subhuman narrow skull and long midface.
I also hated waiting so long, paying so much, and sitting there silently while every other customer is talking with their barber.
idk its kinda hard tho isnt it

idk its kinda hard tho isnt it
My mom helps me ngl. But you can master it yourself I think, just takes a bit of training

• +1
Maybe try a salon no homo

• +1
you need to know your measurements. Tell them how long you want the fringe, temples, back, sides etc. and additionally show them a picture

go to a stylist, barbers are horrible

I am too scared to go to a barber and reveal my norwood so I cut my own. Give it a try OP

fucking legit. They cut your hair in terms of what they think it should be rather than what u want
Everytime I use to go the barbers they'd keep cutting the fringe so fucking short it's like they were offended by any haircut that resembled long hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464