cant breathe without nasal sprays

MajinBuu

MajinBuu

Banned
im addicted to it and feel like suffocating if I don't have any around

Same, I can only breathe clearly through both nostrils when i use it. Chad takes his perfectly formed nasal passages for granted, he's never even even heard of nasal spray.

wtf niggas need nasal spray to breathe? i feel blessed for having fully functional nostrils

not even nasal sprays help me

wtf negros need nasal spray to breathe? i feel blessed for having fully functional nostrils
it's been like this for a year or a bit more now

whenever I forget to bring my nasal spray I feel like I'm suffocating and it's torture

docs will just tell you to stop using it but I can't I feel like I'm dying
Same, I can only breathe clearly through both nostrils when i use it. Chad takes his perfectly formed nasal passages for granted, he's never even even heard of nasal spray.
too bad we're not all chads with perfect development and a brain that never gets addicted regardless of how much shit you pump in yourself

it's been like this for a year or a bit more now

whenever I forget to bring my nasal spray I feel like I'm suffocating and it's torture

docs will just tell you to stop using it but I can't I feel like I'm dying

too bad we're not all chads with perfect development and a brain that never gets addicted regardless of how much shit you pump in yourself
Is the original purpose of the nasal spray to breathe better or is it just a side effect that you became dependent on it?

Is the original purpose of the nasal spray to breathe better or is it just a side effect that you became dependent on it?
I used it for too long once during cold season when I had flu or something and now i'm dependent on it and use it quite a lot throughout the day

I used it for too long once during cold season when I had flu or something and now i'm dependent on it and use it quite a lot throughout the day
Tragic shit bro

ventilates me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Heirio