Can't get over the fact my nose still looks crooked

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I've already done rhinoplasty which absolutely fixed the bulbous aspect and hooked nose problem, but it still is crooked, both from base view and front, though it's a bit less crooked than it used to look from the front. Apparently in motion it's completely unnoticeable, but when I look in the camera I'm feeling like killing myself. Serious boys should I talk with the doc again during my next meeting and ask him about revision?

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 656
If it's unnoticeable in motion and you're not PSL 8, you have bigger concerns than blowing more money on your nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 685, BigBoy and 3 others
If it's unnoticeable in motion and you're not PSL 8, you have bigger concerns than blowing more money on your nose.
If I remember correctly he does revision surgery for free in the 6 months after surgery. There might be hidden fees though and other costs.... Or subject to his approval too

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 656
If I remember correctly he does revision surgery for free in the 6 months after surgery. There might be hidden fees though and other costs.... Or subject to his approval too
No harm in bringing it up then

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
No harm in bringing it up then
I will tbh in about 6 weeks, that way he can't use the "your nose is still swollen" argument to brush it off. If he can make it straighter then I demand it, I got into fucking debt to do the surgery lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I will tbh in about 6 weeks, that way he can't use the "your nose is still swollen" argument to brush it off. If he can make it straighter then I demand it, I got into fucking debt to do the surgery lmao
How old r u btw

he has a point tho. somewhat of the final result is noticeable after 2 months

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
u might unironically have bdd. take pictures and ask if anyone sees anything wrong with them, and if they dont you should consider seeing a therapist.

but if you go through and do a revision, be careful. a lot of people tend not to be satisfied with their results and so they go for multiple revisions and surgery. the end result being being a botched nose/face, or an extremely plastic look.
I know I'll wait it out another 6 weeks and perhaps bring it up with him then. That'll mark 3 months post surgery
can u send before and after pics? im thinking about getting rhino when i get my money up

Last edited:
My plan is to pay a top tier surgeon (not in Iran lol) the first time, I've seen too many botched surgeries. If he doesn't have a minimum of 10,000 rhinoplasties then that's a pass. On a side note it's crazy how long it takes to wagecuck but only 1 second to spend it all.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043