Can't seem to make my underchin area more tightened

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Hey guys its me again, Im looking into more areas to looksmax. Is there anyway to make skin on neck tighter?
Ive also been training neck so those might just be neck muscles
Personally I think if I can make neck skin tighter it can give the illusion of wider jaw

Is that loose skin or is it fixable in any way?

hyoid bone

• +1
Reactions: Heirio, Demir and NickGurr
mew

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, You and Wool
lip surgery

change jaw

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Looks pretty good to me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Thanks mate, so its not really changable?

Who cares about surgery if I recieve the goals I wanted?
u just gonna ignore my comment?

• JFL
Reactions: mojopin
Mewing , weightloss, neck lift.

I will mew aswell, just busy making meat
its not a long term thing, when you mew that fat under your chin gets instantly sucked up

• +1
Reactions: Wool, androidcel, 195cm and 1 other person
bro i swear you done came a long way,mad respect for working with what you got

• +1
Reactions: Wool, Pendejo, MadMong and 3 others
A few things to improve the underchin area.
-genioplasty to get more horizantal projection, by doing that the hyoid is lifted and the area is streched.
-jaw implants, they strech the skin, producing the same effect.
-targeted lipo.
-neck lift and tuck that whole purpose is to give you a defined neck.
-just lose fat.

*You still need a lip advancment.
*if after all this your jaw is not defined you are indeed a subhuman

bro i swear you done came a long way,mad respect for working with what you got
Thanks bro, the fat loss helped the most

I still have some improvment to be made but I think I reached my max potential, not sure now
its not a long term thing, when you mew that fat under your chin gets instantly sucked up
I tried and it helps but only a few milimiters, not quite noticable It seems if I had more fat under chin it would help

Last edited:

I still have some improvment to be made but I think I reached my max potential, not sure now
do something about your lips,it will make a huge difference as they are so below average,i think the rest is fine.can def slay

unknown.png

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChiseledFace, Zeta ascended, Demir and 1 other person

I tried and it helps but only a few milimiters, not quite noticable It seems if I had more fat under chin it would help
train your neck hard

thick neck + double chin looks 10 times better than a pencil neck

Mewing will fix this dead srs.

jfl at this thread. theres no technique, secret strategy. lose more fat and it will disappear eventually

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and samm735
jfl at this thread. theres no technique, secret strategy. lose more fat and it will disappear eventually
It's not all fat. I'm 8.5% bf atm, and still have a mild double chin whenever I don't mew. I suspect a recessed jaw (or recessed maxilla combined with recessed jaw) accentuates the blub, and the opposite lessens it. But, because it disappears when mewing, maybe tongue strength has something to do with it as well? If you weren't a natural mewer your tongue strength would be much lower, which could be a cause of this.

Just theorizing, just saying there's more to this than bodyfat. Same with chubby cheeks, most people don't even know what a buccinator is.

It's not all fat. I'm 8.5% bf atm, and still have double chin whenever I don't mew. I suspect a recessed jaw (or recessed maxilla combined with recessed jaw) accentuates the blub, and the opposite lessens it. But, because it disappears when mewing, maybe tongue strength has something to do with it as well? If you weren't a natural mewer your tongue strength would be much lower, which could be a cause of this.

Just theorizing, just saying there's more to this than bodyfat. Same with chubby cheeks, most people don't even know what a buccinator is.
yes if you are at low bodyfat these things MAY impact but fatman is not at low bodyfat, he's over 20%. its literally pointless talking about these semi-placebo copes till he gets low bf

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and androidcel
What’s ur body fat. My jaw gets defined at 12% and I lose a lot of definition when I hit 15+.

I’m Considering lipo so I can bulk to 15-17 without looksminning hard.

Neck lift and lipo is guaranteed to maximize ur jawline, but u should lose fat first

yes if you are at low bodyfat these things MAY impact but fatman is not at low bodyfat, he's over 20%. its literally pointless talking about these semi-placebo copes till he gets low bf
Yeh but Im not 20% bodyfat now, Im lower than that for sure like 19%. Even if the scale is innacurate id doubt im more than 21%

• +1
Reactions: mesr
F*ck off, slayer!!

Wait... oh, it's you mate, sorry.

Btw, i don't think there's a natural way for what you are asking... probably surgery can do it or start hard neck training.

• Love it
Reactions: FatmanO
Yeh but Im not 20% bodyfat now, Im lower than that for sure like 19%. Even if the scale is innacurate id doubt im more than 21%
sorry man, i refuse to believe. if you want to prove otherwise, make a video with t-shirt off and your belly NOT tucked in your shorts, so make sure your shorts arent pulled up till your torso. make a video where you rotate around 360 degrees without flexing. i dont really care about some shitty scale's number, or pictures in hoodies, very dark clothing in bad lightning which gives illusion of being leaner. im not trying to hate here, i just know you are still coping hard bcuz for some reason you're super insecure about being labeled "fat"

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and androidcel
sorry man, i refuse to believe. if you want to prove otherwise, make a video with t-shirt off and your belly NOT tucked in your shorts, so make sure your shorts arent pulled up till your torso. make a video where you rotate around 360 degrees without flexing. i dont really care about some shitty scale's number, or pictures in hoodies, very dark clothing in bad lightning which gives illusion of being leaner. im not trying to hate here, i just know you are still coping hard bcuz for some reason you're super insecure about being labeled "fat"
Sent you a pm, anyone else wanting to see my proof of fat loss pm me

You can get laser treatment that tightens loose skin around the neck. Apparently it works OK.

dang I thought it would do a lot. It would be truly over for me if I didnt mew all the time. It is over still tho.

Your hyroid bone is dogshit tier, you utter subhuman. You will be stuck with your double chin until you visit Gandy.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Your hyroid bone is dogshit tier, you utter subhuman. You will be stuck with your double chin until you visit Gandy.
Not as bad as mine jfl. Cause me to get an ED and leave school for a year.

Are you still gonna do anything about your lips? It failos you so hard bro

??? how do we even assess your submental from this, look ahead normally

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Mewing has made it less for me over time. I think lifting the hyroid bone will eventually get rid of hanging chin skin.