[Rage] Can’t studymaxx

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
Have you ever felt like you wanted good grades so badly,but you were just completly uninterested and lazy to study?
This is happening to me alot
I am just struggling so bad to try to give a damn about studying for exams,but I still want good grades
I just feel like studying takes too much time and effort
How do I make myself want to do it and learn things faster?

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
Just remember that you'll be able to betabuxx in 20 years if you get good grades.
I have asperger’s
No social skills
I can’t see myself anywhere in the future
I probably rope when I’ll reach 18-20
I only want to get good grades so my parents like me more,and people won’t see me as that much of a stupid person

Last edited:
Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
Yes bro, I wanted good grades at school but studying was such a pain in the ass.

Playing xbox was much more interesting to me.

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
Yes bro, I wanted good grades at school but studying was such a pain in the ass.

Playing xbox was much more interesting to me.
I only want good grades so my parents buy me a new pc tho
They promised me they will,if I finally start studying

badromance

badromance

Banned
studying is cope

Arkantos

Arkantos

Banned
I have Asperger's
No social skills
I can’t see myself anywhere in the future
I probably rope when I’ll reach 18-20
I only want to get good grades so my parents like me more,and people won’t see me as that much of a stupid person
How old are you now? Also, do you have trouble with actually learning the material or the motivation to actually do well in school?

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
How old are you now? Also, do you have trouble with actually learning the material or the motivation to actually do well in school?
Motivation
It takes too much time in my option and it gets boring quickly,especially if I am not even interested in most subjects at all

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Arcanologist
Same bro. These are my grades rn

Need to figure out how to get good money without good grades :/ right now I’ve made a couple thousand off of piano past couple years doing competitions and shit but I don’t think I can turn that into a career.

Hunter

Hunter

THE FIRE RISES
COLD SHOWERS BROOOO
View attachment 27188
Need to figure out how to get good money without good grades :/ right now I’ve made a couple thousand off of piano past couple years doing competitions and shit but I don’t think I can turn that into a career.
its over

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Zephir
View attachment 27188

Jesus man, wht classes r u taking?

DarknLost

DarknLost

Zephir
View attachment 27188
Look for jobs in Austria
One of my friends does some sort of a physical job there,and gets payed up to 20€ per hour

I

itsoverbuddyboyo

it's over
View attachment 27188
damn dude

Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

Tyrone Side Profile
Is this an actual problem or can I make it in life if I’m attractive enough. Nearing a 7/10 now.
You can but if you in college your wasting money.

Soontm

Soontm

Enthusiast
View attachment 27188
Mogs mine tbh

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

try concerta or dextroamphetamine

Last edited:
Arkantos

Arkantos

Banned
View attachment 27188
Those look like temperatures in Celsius and Fahrenheit ha ha

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Studying is cope. I dick around here all day and get near perfect grades pre med

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Researching
Have you ever felt like you wanted good grades so badly,but you were just completly uninterested and lazy to study?
Every day.

SeiGun

SeiGun

ルックスマクサー
lazy to study because there is no pussy waiting at the end

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Swagwaffle OffTopic 13
mido the slayer OffTopic 64
DarknLost OffTopic 18