Can’t studymaxx

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Have you ever felt like you wanted good grades so badly,but you were just completly uninterested and lazy to study?
This is happening to me alot
I am just struggling so bad to try to give a damn about studying for exams,but I still want good grades
I just feel like studying takes too much time and effort
How do I make myself want to do it and learn things faster?

Just remember that you'll be able to betabuxx in 20 years if you get good grades.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1084, Nibba and 7 others
Just remember that you'll be able to betabuxx in 20 years if you get good grades.

I have asperger’s
No social skills
I can’t see myself anywhere in the future
I probably rope when I’ll reach 18-20
I only want to get good grades so my parents like me more,and people won’t see me as that much of a stupid person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Yes bro, I wanted good grades at school but studying was such a pain in the ass.

Playing xbox was much more interesting to me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel
Yes bro, I wanted good grades at school but studying was such a pain in the ass.

I only want good grades so my parents buy me a new pc tho
They promised me they will,if I finally start studying

studying is cope

• +1
Reactions: Autist and dogtown
I have Asperger's
No social skills
I can’t see myself anywhere in the future
I probably rope when I’ll reach 18-20
I only want to get good grades so my parents like me more,and people won’t see me as that much of a stupid person
How old are you now? Also, do you have trouble with actually learning the material or the motivation to actually do well in school?

How old are you now? Also, do you have trouble with actually learning the material or the motivation to actually do well in school?

Motivation
It takes too much time in my option and it gets boring quickly,especially if I am not even interested in most subjects at all

Same bro. These are my grades rn

Need to figure out how to get good money without good grades :/ right now I’ve made a couple thousand off of piano past couple years doing competitions and shit but I don’t think I can turn that into a career.

COLD SHOWERS BROOOO
View attachment 27188
Need to figure out how to get good money without good grades :/ right now I’ve made a couple thousand off of piano past couple years doing competitions and shit but I don’t think I can turn that into a career.

its over

View attachment 27188

Jesus man, wht classes r u taking?

View attachment 27188

Look for jobs in Austria
One of my friends does some sort of a physical job there,and gets payed up to 20€ per hour

View attachment 27188
damn dude

Is this an actual problem or can I make it in life if I’m attractive enough. Nearing a 7/10 now.
You can but if you in college your wasting money.

View attachment 27188

Mogs mine tbh

try concerta or dextroamphetamine

Last edited:
View attachment 27188
Those look like temperatures in Celsius and Fahrenheit ha ha

This is such a mind-boggingly terrible deal. My father was married at 22 and used to fuck women on the side and he was a 5'7 bald man.

FUCK THIS.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1084, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
You should make a effort to graduate
I’m gonna try to recover these grades... only 10 days left in the quarter. Wish me luck. I’ll get that C up to an A to start out.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Studying is cope. I dick around here all day and get near perfect grades pre med

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and ChoSeungHui
lazy to study because there is no pussy waiting at the end

Bro thats horrible

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac