can spend tht much time rotting away

hopefully ill rope by the end of the time period also

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Get a job idiot

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Get a job idiot

im lazy, im also very self conscious about my appearance, when i go outside, i only think about how i ugly i am and that no girls wants to fuck me. those thoughts give me 0 motivation in life tbh aside from rotcelling away.

i shud have been aborted tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
im lazy, im also very self conscious about my appearance, when i go outside, i only think about how i ugly i am and that no girls wants to fuck me. those thoughts give me 0 motivation in life tbh aside from rotcelling away.

Same but remember millions of super ugly people are working every day, minding their own business. You have the added benefit of being blackpilled so save that money for a looksmaxing procedure/fillers/roids.

Btw you are not ugly at all, specially for a curry

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, kobecel, dodt and 1 other person

Dude just don't look at women. Focus on ur career as stupid and gay as that sounds

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Dude just don't look at women. Focus on ur career as stupid and gay as that sounds

i care more about women then my career

Immortality will probably be invented in our lifetimes, save up money for that or for ascension with it every issue becomes temporary. Or just stop being gay

• +1
Reactions: dodt
i care more about women then my career
Well they ain't gonna care about u till u start money maxin that's the truth mayn

Don't waste ur time just yet

3 months without school
Suicidefuel for me tbh. Dutch students only get 6 weeks of summer vacation. Absolute shithole to be in during Summer. :feelsuhh::feelswhy: