[LifeFuel] Cantho surgery in 2 days

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Time online
197d 3h 50m
Tomorrow I gonna fetch my blood test results (for general anesthesia. The nurse already told me everything is OK), clean up my room thoroughly, re-read all the post surgery instructions and buy all the foods needed for my recovery time (1-2 weeks till I look presentable again).

I'm not even that excited because the procedure will probably only give me 0.25 psl boost. But it's better than nothing. I'll certainly get a more refreshed youthful appearance and the price is reasonable (4.1k).

Get looks or die.

Mohamad

Mohamad

millimeters away from being with a Stacy
Time online
57d 9h 58m
how old r u bro?

N

Norwooder

Wizard
Time online
46d 19h 26m
Tomorrow I gonna fetch my blood test results (for general anesthesia. The nurse already told me everything is OK), clean up my room thoroughly, re-read all the post surgery instructions and buy all the foods needed for my recovery time (1-2 weeks till I look presentable again).

I'm not even that excited because the procedure will probably only give me 0.25 psl boost. But it's better than nothing. I'll certainly get a more refreshed youthful appearance and the price is reasonable (4.1k).

Get looks or die.
Nice man, what currency is that in?
Can you tell us what surgeon?

hairyballscel

hairyballscel

Quantum
Time online
48d 10h 19m
what are you getting this for? PCT?

JustAFewMM

JustAFewMM

cruisemaxxing = life
Time online
11d 14h 5m
gl post results

N

Nogger

Wizard
Time online
25d 18h 35m
the 0.25 gain is probably exaggerated but im curious

AtomicBlackPill69

AtomicBlackPill69

LeFort 3 is usually the answer
Time online
53d 18h 42m
GL man. Hope you ascend and keep your eyesight, realistically you have nothing to worry about

Last edited:
Hozay

Hozay

Apprentice
Time online
3d 15h 46m
Good luck dude wish u a good recovery

Mohamad

Mohamad

Time online
57d 9h 58m
28. Should've started hardcore maxxing at 24 ngl.
wow you give me a lot of hope tbh
im turning 15 tomorrow trying to surgery maxx when im in my 20s

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Ascending
Time online
103d 7h 5m
Godspeed. You’re one of the few here that actually does something about their looks.

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Time online
197d 3h 50m
wow you give me a lot of hope tbh
im turning 15 tomorrow trying to surgery maxx when im in my 20s
Hope your bones can be fixed during puberty so you'll only need to fight the age pill later. I have to do anti aging + aesthetics at the same time now. For aesthetics the only improvement I need is jaw surgery. But I need much more time and money and I have to visit Dr Zarrinbal, the only blackpilled lower third expert near where I live.

Mohamad

Mohamad

Time online
57d 9h 58m
Hope your bones can be fixed during puberty so you'll only need to fight the age pill later. I have to do anti aging + aesthetics at the same time now. For aesthetics the only improvement I need is jaw surgery. But I need much more time and money and I have to visit Dr Zarrinbal, the only blackpilled lower third expert near where I live.
Hmm
where do you live?
did some research about dr sin and hes pretty much the best surgeon for aesthetics
hell give you anything you want
ik a girl who got obo
however hes a bit pricy

Lifewasted

Lifewasted

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Time online
197d 3h 50m
Hmm
where do you live?
did some research about dr sin and hes pretty much the best surgeon for aesthetics
hell give you anything you want
ik a girl who got obo
however hes a bit pricy
I'm living in Germany so Dr Z is just one train ticket away. He's also the one who ascended Getlooksordie and Kota.

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Time online
94d 2h 11m
Arent you scared that its already to late, and girls in your age range only looking for a successful betabuxx?
You think its possible to have sex with attractive young girls at your age?

Btw, switzerland could also be an option for you.
Where are you getting the cantho?? Are you going for taban?

Last edited:
Lifewasted

Lifewasted

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Time online
197d 3h 50m
Arent you scared that its already to late, and girls in your age range only looking for a successful betabuxx?
You think its possible to have sex with attractive young girls at your age?

Btw, switzerland could also be an option for you.
Currently I'm messing around with a 19 year old slim girl who doesn't care about our age difference, and she's blatant about liking my looks. She's just not the type of girl that I really desire so I'm trying to do better. My post ascension goal is to slay non obese average girls more easily and / or find a Stacy lite gf who's around 22-25.

EDIT: There're also more advantages than attracting the opposite sex when you're gl.

Last edited:
Morpheus

Morpheus

Elementalist
Time online
26d 10h 44m
Good job man. Never too late to ascend, let us know how it goes. I'm going to get bimax+genio and go to Taban for eye area hopefully next year. Already saved up about half the money I need for both procedures through playing the stock market and I hope to get the rest by December.

Are you not getting orbital rim implants?

Last edited:
Z

zami

Trainee
Time online
8d 18h 6m
what surgeon? and good luck

ageistheblackestpill

ageistheblackestpill

Adept
Time online
9d 5h 16m
Mirin low inhib. Hope you ascend

WillVisitGandy

WillVisitGandy

Hunter Eyes But No Lays
Time online
16d 12h 52m
Good luck brother, hope that everything is going to be good !

Y

Yoyo2233

Erudite
Time online
19d 23h 41m

Get looks or die.
You fixing your nct?

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)