Cantho surgery in 2 days

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Tomorrow I gonna fetch my blood test results (for general anesthesia. The nurse already told me everything is OK), clean up my room thoroughly, re-read all the post surgery instructions and buy all the foods needed for my recovery time (1-2 weeks till I look presentable again).

I'm not even that excited because the procedure will probably only give me 0.25 psl boost. But it's better than nothing. I'll certainly get a more refreshed youthful appearance and the price is reasonable (4.1k).

Get looks or die.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Chadlitecel, WillVisitGandy and 12 others
how old r u bro?

Tomorrow I gonna fetch my blood test results (for general anesthesia. The nurse already told me everything is OK), clean up my room thoroughly, re-read all the post surgery instructions and buy all the foods needed for my recovery time (1-2 weeks till I look presentable again).

I'm not even that excited because the procedure will probably only give me 0.25 psl boost. But it's better than nothing. I'll certainly get a more refreshed youthful appearance and the price is reasonable (4.1k).

Get looks or die.
Nice man, what currency is that in?
Can you tell us what surgeon?

what are you getting this for? PCT?

gl post results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Getem

• +1
the 0.25 gain is probably exaggerated but im curious

• +1
GL man. Hope you ascend and keep your eyesight, realistically you have nothing to worry about

Last edited:
  • Love it
Good luck dude wish u a good recovery

• Love it
BeChadOrDieTryin'

Based

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 616
28. Should've started hardcore maxxing at 24 ngl.
wow you give me a lot of hope tbh
im turning 15 tomorrow trying to surgery maxx when im in my 20s

• +1
Godspeed. You’re one of the few here that actually does something about their looks.

• Love it
what are you getting this for? PCT?
Actually it's lower eye lid correction + canthoplasty. Goal is to remove my dark circles, improve under eye fat positioning tighten the outer corner of the eyes and make my eye area look more compact.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, hairyballscel and Deleted member 5912
wow you give me a lot of hope tbh
im turning 15 tomorrow trying to surgery maxx when im in my 20s
Hope your bones can be fixed during puberty so you'll only need to fight the age pill later. I have to do anti aging + aesthetics at the same time now. For aesthetics the only improvement I need is jaw surgery. But I need much more time and money and I have to visit Dr Zarrinbal, the only blackpilled lower third expert near where I live.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Hope your bones can be fixed during puberty so you'll only need to fight the age pill later. I have to do anti aging + aesthetics at the same time now. For aesthetics the only improvement I need is jaw surgery. But I need much more time and money and I have to visit Dr Zarrinbal, the only blackpilled lower third expert near where I live.
Hmm
where do you live?
did some research about dr sin and hes pretty much the best surgeon for aesthetics
hell give you anything you want
ik a girl who got obo
however hes a bit pricy

• +1
Hmm
where do you live?
did some research about dr sin and hes pretty much the best surgeon for aesthetics
hell give you anything you want
ik a girl who got obo
however hes a bit pricy
I'm living in Germany so Dr Z is just one train ticket away. He's also the one who ascended Getlooksordie and Kota.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Arent you scared that its already to late, and girls in your age range only looking for a successful betabuxx?
You think its possible to have sex with attractive young girls at your age?

Btw, switzerland could also be an option for you.
Where are you getting the cantho?? Are you going for taban?

Last edited:
Arent you scared that its already to late, and girls in your age range only looking for a successful betabuxx?
You think its possible to have sex with attractive young girls at your age?

Btw, switzerland could also be an option for you.
Currently I'm messing around with a 19 year old slim girl who doesn't care about our age difference, and she's blatant about liking my looks. She's just not the type of girl that I really desire so I'm trying to do better. My post ascension goal is to slay non obese average girls more easily and / or find a Stacy lite gf who's around 22-25.

EDIT: There're also more advantages than attracting the opposite sex when you're gl.

Last edited:
Good job man. Never too late to ascend, let us know how it goes. I'm going to get bimax+genio and go to Taban for eye area hopefully next year. Already saved up about half the money I need for both procedures through playing the stock market and I hope to get the rest by December.

Are you not getting orbital rim implants?

Last edited:
what surgeon? and good luck

Mirin low inhib. Hope you ascend

Good luck brother, hope that everything is going to be good !

Get looks or die.
You fixing your nct?